Pregnancy

Only then did he carefully pick up Jiang Chuchu and place her beside the bed.

  "I'm not feeling well. Lie down and wait for the doctor to come and see me."

  "No need." Jiang Chuchu twisted her body. She just felt uncomfortable in her stomach. It was nothing serious. Gu Jingyu was embarrassed by this. "Put me down. I feel much better now."

  "Don't move!" Gu Jingyu firmly held her restless legs. "I won't feel relieved until the doctor has finished examining her."

  Okay! Looking at his serious expression, Jiang Chuchu seemed reluctant on the surface, but she was enjoying it in her heart.

  The doctor came quickly, put down his own medicine box, took out a handkerchief and put it on Jiang Chuchu's hand, then closed his eyes and felt the beating of her pulse.

  The people in the room nervously stopped breathing, fearing that it would affect the doctor's decision.

  The pulse is fluent and smooth, like beads rolling on a jade plate. It is undoubtedly a happy pulse.

  "General, the lady must have eaten something cold, and her stomach is weak during pregnancy, which is why she has vomiting and other symptoms." The doctor put away the handkerchief very naturally, "It's just that the pregnancy is still young, so we need to wait for some time to confirm it."

  "pregnancy!!!"

  Jiang Chuchu was stunned, and Gu Jingyu was also stunned.

  "You, you mean, the lady, is pregnant?"

  Gu Jingyu was so excited that he grabbed the doctor. His Ah Chu was actually! Pregnant! With their child!!

  "Cough, cough." The doctor was almost shaken unconscious, but he did not dare to resist. He was only freed from the "devil's claws" after Gu Jingyu let him go and went to grab Jiang Chuchu.

  "Hahaha, A-Chu, did you hear that? You are pregnant with our child!"

  "Uh-huh."

  Jiang Chuchu unconsciously touched her belly which was not bulging.

  There, she and Gu Jingyu's child was nurtured.

  "Hahaha, reward, reward!"

  Gu Jingyu was so excited that he acted like a fool, but in just a moment, everyone in the mansion knew about it.

  Madam Gu was very enthusiastic and kept holding Jiang Chuchu's hand.

  "Now that you are pregnant, you must make sure to rest. I will be able to take care of you all the time in the future and make up for my regret. It's just that Yan suffered because we were not by her side when she was pregnant."

  "Look at what mother said. Sister Achu took good care of me back then."

  Zheng hurriedly explained that she was sincerely grateful to Jiang Chuchu for this matter. If it weren't for Ah Chu, she would have been fooled by her cousin long ago.

  Jiang Chuchu glared at Gu Jingyu, trying to kill him with her eyes.

  [Jiang Chuchu: It's all your fault. You're still young, it would be embarrassing if it turns out not to be the case.]

  [Gu Jingyu: The doctor said I'm pregnant, how could it be false?]

  [Jiang Chuchu: They also said that we need to recheck!]

  【Gu Jingyu:......】

  What my wife said seems to make sense...

  【Gu Jingyu: Okay, I know I was wrong, don’t be angry. 】