Chicken Cake and Nourishing Chicken Soup

Since the shop currently only sells egg cakes, taste is of paramount importance, and it always requires someone who knows the ins and outs.

  She looked at her brother's wife, Mrs. Tao, and said, "I want my brother to be the accountant. Would you like to learn how to make this egg cake?"

  Tao didn't expect this surprise. Her eyes lit up and she said quickly, "Yes, yes."

  When the time comes, I will let my sister from my mother's family take care of the child, and I will go out to work, and I can also support my mother's family.

  Seeing that Tao agreed so quickly, Jiang Chuchu looked at her seriously and said, "The salary is the same as yours, but there is one thing. If you leak the recipe, don't blame me for being ruthless and selling you far away."

  Tao said hurriedly that she dared not. The Jiang family was a noble family that loved to do good and charitable things, so they could live a good life. If they met a bad master, their lives would be cheaper than grass.

  Seeing that he had listened, Jiang Chuchu nodded and said with concern: "After all, you are still nursing your child. When the time comes, you can set up a small room in the back and bring your child with you. Don't do the physical work of mixing and carrying the dough. Leave it to the hired help. You only need to be responsible for making the egg cakes."

  After explaining all this, Jiang Chuchu told Jiang Xiong, who had given her the address, and handed him the blueprint for making egg cakes. She said, "Find a few more blacksmith shops, make them separately, and then put them together according to this blueprint."

  Then he asked Luzhu to take out two silver ingots from the silver box, each of which was 10 taels. "You can use them to buy some flour, and the rest can be exchanged for some small change. I'll have someone deliver the eggs and other things that the shop needs in two days."

  When the time comes, Zhuangzi's hens will start laying eggs, and all the eggs will be transported to the store. Eggs in the space can also be added in during the journey.

  Jiang Chuchu thought about it carefully and decided to put shelves in front of the shop and use the space in the back for workers to process egg cakes. If the sales are good, more molds can be made and a "take-out service" can be opened. However, the expenses in this regard will be high because some extra gift boxes need to be made. It is better to put it on hold for the time being.

  "That's all for now. If we find anything wrong later, we'll make improvements." After Jiang Chuchu finished her work with the new shop, she looked at her young wife who was standing quietly beside her. She called her over with a smile and held the baby carefully. The baby was very small and soft. She put the baby on her lap, protecting it with one hand, and with the other hand took the small gold lock handed to her by Luzhu and put it in the baby's bag.

  "This is a longevity lock that was prepared for him a long time ago. I hope he can live a peaceful and long life."

  "Young girl!" The wet nurse fell to the ground, sobbing with emotion. To say something extremely unethical, she had treated the young girl as her own child for so many years. No, she loved her child even more than her own child.

  The grandmother and his wife also looked at her with touched expressions.

  Even Dewdrop pouted her lips as if she was about to cry.

  Jiang Chuchu's face was dark

  Forehead......

  I got goosebumps!