Sleepiness

23 Sleepiness

  Xiaohua carefully took the crispy meat bun and shook her head. "The girl has done me a great favor. I want to serve her for the rest of my life. My greatest wish is to help her."

  Jiang Chuchu was amused by the child and said, "You are still so young, you have your own way to go."

  The child is still too young and doesn't understand what signing a contract to sell her body means to her. Jiang Chuchu is afraid that she will regret it one day.

  Xiaohua thought the girl didn't want to keep her, so she knelt down and kowtowed immediately. But she was reluctant to give up the crispy roujiamo, so she held the roujiamo in one hand and pressed the other hand on the ground.

  This child, why is he so stubborn?

  Jiang Chuchu quickly bent down and tried to pull her up, but someone pushed her and she lost her balance and fell forward.

  Looking at Xiaohua in front of her who was closing her eyes and trying to catch her, Jiang Chuchu was afraid of hurting her by mistake and tried hard to control her body balance. However, she fell too fast and she subconsciously stretched out her hands to support herself forward.

  “Click.”

  Jiang Chuchu was a little dazed after the fall. She stood up with the help of Yiyun and shook her wrists stupidly. Well, apart from some abrasions, there was nothing wrong with the bones.

  What was that sound just now?

  "Ah, bitch!"

  Zhuang Xinyao was in excruciating pain. This dark-skinned girl actually dared to use her head to butt against her belly!

  She felt pain in her stomach and arms, and didn't know where to protect herself, so she grabbed Xiaohua's hair with her intact left hand and started pulling it.

  Damn girl, you even dare to bully her.

  Xiaohua's eyes were pulled so hard that tears came out. She struggled to protect her hair and kicked people passing by with her feet.

  "Quick, separate them!"

  The maids hurried forward.

  They were all elders in the mansion and were very perceptive. Thinking that they had not reacted in time to protect the Second Madam just now, they could only seek credit from their master in a roundabout way. Each of them seemed to be trying to persuade them to stop fighting and help separate them, but in fact they were trying to stop Zhuang Xinyao. The slightly sturdy pastry lady directly hugged Zhuang Xinyao. Her arms had been kneading dough for a long time, so they had developed strength, and the people she held could not easily break free.

  Xiaohua, who escaped from the clutches of the devil, kicked Zhuang Xinyao hard several times before being stopped. She was not greedy and knelt on the ground very obediently.

Seeing this, the fat aunt pushed Zhuang Xinyao with her knee and made her kneel down.

  The kitchen was in chaos. Zhuang Xinyao, who was suppressed, was dissatisfied and cursed: "A bunch of bitches, my cousin is the mistress of this house. If you dare to do this to me, I will let my cousin chop off your hands!"

  She stared at everyone fiercely, her eyes like a hungry wolf.

  "Ah."

  Jiang Chuchu sneered, stood up, walked to her side and looked down at her.

  "Pa!" A slap came over, and Zhuang Xinyao's body was shaken, and her cheek immediately swelled up.

  Jiang Chuchu lifted her chin with her finger and warned her, "I'll spare you this time for the sake of my sister-in-law. If I find out that you bother her again, don't blame me for being rude!"