Building A Chicken Farm

Gu Jingyu did not practice boxing in the courtyard today. He went to the training ground early. Jiang Chuchu, who slept until she woke up naturally, finished her meal and went out with her entourage.

  The crops in the space matured one after another. She had sold them many times and made a lot of money. At the same time, her system space was also upgraded.

  There was one more medicinal field than before. Jiang Chuchu couldn't resist the temptation and opened up several medicinal fields and planted some medicinal herbs such as ginseng, Ganoderma lucidum and Polygonum multiflorum.

  The group quickly arrived at the snack street.

  The snack street seemed a little deserted because there were not many people, but Jiang Chuchu was not discouraged.

  She assigned the trained staff to the shops and said, "What I have taught you these days are all secret recipes unique to my Gu Mansion. Once they are leaked, the source will be easy to trace."

  "Just relax, as long as you are loyal, I will not shortchange you of your share."

  Everyone responded in unison. After receiving the order, they turned around and went about their own business.

  My grandma's brother Jiang Xiong not only manages the egg cake shop now, he and Qi Bo's third son Qi Shida, as the chief and second stewards, manage this street together.

  Jiang Chuchu took them to check each shop one by one. Each shop was staffed by three people, two waiters and a cook. These people were servants in the mansion and were arranged here after unified training.

  I inspected each shop to see how well they had learned the techniques. For example, the first shop sold egg-filled pancakes.

  The egg-filled pancake crust is crispy and soft, with chopped green onions and eggs inside. Brush a layer of special secret sauce on the finished pancake crust, put a few slices of lettuce on it, and roll it up with some chicken fillets and pickles. It tastes even more delicious.

  Chicken fillets are processed in a processing plant. After the workers slaughter the chickens, they separate the different parts such as chicken racks, chicken breasts, chicken feet, etc. and transport them here.

  The workers were disabled soldiers who had been supported by the Gu family. They were extremely satisfied that they had a job.

  I also visited the egg cake shop, the sauce-flavored cake shop, the braised meat shop, the chicken fork bone shop (fried chicken racks), the bun shop, the porridge shop, etc. one by one.

  There are not many customers right now, and not much is consumed in a day. The chickens that the workers at the slaughterhouse buy from the surrounding residents are enough. If there are more customers in the future, it will not be enough, and it will be very troublesome to collect the scattered chickens.

  We still need to add some chicken farms.

  Jiang Chuchu entered the system mall with her consciousness. There were noblewoman chickens, apricot chickens, black chickens, Zang chickens, ephedra chickens, broiler chickens, and 100-day chickens...

  Different chicken breeds have different advantages and disadvantages.

  She chose three types according to her needs.

  Ephedra chicken, broiler chicken and whooping chicken.

  In modern times, Ephedra chicken is known as the "perfect chicken" for both meat and eggs. The advantage of broiler chickens is that they take a short time to be marketed. Although they do not have modern feed, etc., the broiler chickens produced by the system are of better quality and can be marketed in about 45 days. The 100-day chicken is just as its name suggests, it can be marketed in 100 days.