Fight Back

"Someone, come quickly!" A sharp scream rang out, "Trash, trash, drive them away!"

  The embarrassed Princess Changping looked hideous.

  Lanzhi looked at the struggling princess and unconsciously touched her arm, where she was pinched by the princess.

  If things don't go well on weekdays, it is these servants who suffer.

  The pain in her arm reminded her all the time that she deserved it. She deserved it!

  Lanzhi no longer wanted to be loyal to her master. She pounced forward, seemingly wanting to help her master block the bees, but in fact she pressed all the bees under her body.

  After a flurry of activity, Princess Changping was rescued with lumps all over her face.

  "I'll definitely kill you! I'll definitely kill you!" She covered her swollen mouth and pointed at Jiang Chuchu like a shrew, "I'll definitely kill you! I'm going to kill you!"

  "You flatter me. I can't do that from such a distance, let alone let the bee sting you alone!"

  "You! It must be you. Today you just..." Princess Changping was suddenly stuck. Today she brought people to humiliate her but didn't want to let her mother know.

  Jiang Chuchu smiled sweetly and said in a cold voice, "What's wrong with me? Princess, please make your words clear."

  "Otherwise, everyone will think that I did what happened today." Jiang Chuchu lowered her head and said aggrievedly: "If that's the case, how can I have the face to live in this world, my lady, I have been tolerant enough, please don't go too far!"

  Princess Changping was so angry that her teeth were itching.

  Jiang Chuchu was performing enthusiastically when she was suddenly pulled to her knees by her mother. She staggered and turned to look at her mother in confusion.

  "Princess, please forgive me for my rude words. It's just that this incident happened suddenly today, and I don't want to be slandered, so I spoke without thinking."

  "I didn't!" Jiang Chuchu turned away and said stubbornly, "There is no such a bizarre thing in the world! When something happened, they didn't investigate it immediately, but blamed me."

"Princess, please find out the truth and give an explanation to Princess Changping and my daughter!" She said with a solemn look on her face.

  The princess looked at Jiang Chuchu suspiciously. Compared with an outsider, she was more inclined to her own daughter.

  We have to find a way...

  Jiang Chuchu did not miss the fierceness that flashed across her eyes. Her heart sank, and she said, "Seeing that the princess is in unbearable pain, why not ask a doctor to take a look first."

  Today, she had to convince everyone present that this matter had nothing to do with her. She also had to make everyone feel that the princess and her friends were targeting her.

  If anything happens to them, the princess and Princess Changping will be under suspicion!

  The doctor came quickly, and after a brief examination, he said everything was fine. He prescribed some pain-relieving and beauty-enhancing medicine and left with his medicine box.

  The princess's face darkened.

  "Look, what's on the edge of her clothes!" Jiang Chuchu exclaimed, attracting everyone's attention.