Salted Duck Eggs

"To answer the question, raisins are the best-selling item. The warehouse is out of stock. Other dried apricots and candied fruits are also running low."

  The raisins were sold out because they can be stored, and the candied fruits were also sold out, which was a bit strange.

  "I saw that the girl wanted to make money with these preserves, so when someone suggested doing wholesale, I agreed directly."

  Yiyun explained in detail that the reason why these raisins and candied fruits are in such short supply now is that most of them have been bought up by wealthy businessmen. They are different from the Gu family. While the Gu family is struggling to expand their business routes outside, they can sell their products easily.

  These are the business routes and connections that others have accumulated over generations, and they are incomparable.

  "You're doing great. Since there's no problem with sales, I'll have someone ship another batch of goods later."

  Jiang Chuchu couldn't help but praise Yiyun, saying that she was meticulous and intelligent, and would shine as long as she was given the opportunity.

  "These candied fruits are different from grain. These candied fruits are dispensable. When everyone is well fed, they can be used to satisfy their appetite. But grain is different. Grain can determine the fate of the people in the entire northwest."

  She began to explain to Yiyun her intention of not letting them take the food privately, "We grew up together. We are master and servant. I have long regarded you as my sister, so there are some things I need to make clear to you."

  "We are in a turbulent time right now, and human life is worthless. We are lucky to have A Yu's protection, but that doesn't mean we can do whatever we want. You have talent in this area, and I don't want to bury it, so I will let you do many things, but you must also know what you can do and what you absolutely cannot do."

  "Evian doesn't dare."

  Yiyun's eyes brightened, knowing that the girl was doing this for her own good.

  She really loves the feeling of doing business. Others think that looking through account books is a very boring thing, but she finds it extremely interesting. Those numbers have endless magic that attracts her. She also likes the feeling of being at the negotiating table. At that moment, she is no longer a woman of low status, but a female boss who can sit on equal footing with other wealthy businessmen.

  Seeing those men who looked down on women at first suffer losses at her hands one by one made her feel extremely refreshed.

  The intrigues and deceptions in the business world and at the negotiation table made her feel that this was how her life should be.

  She likes doing business and she can do it better than any man.

  Jiang Chuchu flipped through the account book that Evian handed over. Things like raisins, dried apricots and candied fruits had no cost at all, and the selling price was approximately equal to her final profit.

  When people make money, they feel good.

Jiang Chuchu thought that she could reopen a food court in the northwest, and also expand her breeding farm.

  But she was pregnant and it was inconvenient for her to do it, so she could only ask Qi Shida and Yuan Yizi to supervise the matter.

  Both of them have experience in supervision, and with Evian helping, there is nothing to worry about.