Childhood Sweetheart

Jiang Chuchu followed the rules and stood obediently on one side with her sisters.

  The flag of the Jiang Mansion was hung on his side.

  Perhaps it was because distributing porridge was too boring, the 5-year-old fourth girl couldn't stand it anymore and secretly leaned on her older sister.

  A pair of chubby little hands tightly grasped the big sister's sleeves.

  "Stand still."

  A voice with a hint of severity came out.

  The fourth girl was so frightened that she didn't even dare to look up at her mistress and quickly stood still.

  But the little mouth under the hat curled up secretly.

  After all, he is young, spoiled, and cannot endure hardship.

  The little girl just felt very tired from standing, and felt quite dissatisfied.

  Jiang Chuchu reached out and patted the little girl's back, stroking her hair.

  The fourth girl's aunt unfortunately died during childbirth, so she was fostered by her mother since she was a child.

  My mother was the most fair person. She raised me in peace and never lost a penny of what others had.

  But the fourth girl had never experienced maternal love.

  Jiang Chuchu took pity on her because she was young, and occasionally took care of her. Over time, they developed some feelings for her.

  The chubby little girl is like a follower, calling "sister" all the time.

  Feeling the touch of her elder sister, the little girl immediately became well-behaved and called out sweetly, "Big sister."

  "Big sister!" A sharp voice almost shattered my eardrums.

  Jiang Chuchu only felt the pain in her arm, and when she looked up,

  The refugees were in chaos.

  Screaming, fighting, crying, fear.

  Mixed with dense cries for help.

  She didn't have time to look or think, she only thought about the safety of her family.

  "Get in the carriage! Let's go!"

  After saying that, he pulled and pushed his mother into the car, while holding his stunned sister with his right hand.

  "Murder, murder!"

  "Run, run!"

  Although the soldiers defending the city had rushed over, the scene was still chaotic.

  The refugees became even crazier after seeing the blood.

  The food in front of you, the property of the nobleman, and the beautiful young lady.

  They have all become fatal temptations.

  They resisted and struggled, wanting more.

  Ji Tong felt like the sky was falling.

  Their family originally lived a good life. Although the taxes were getting heavier, he had some assets, so supporting his family was not a problem.

  It seemed that God didn't want to see him happy, and the drought over the past few days had cut off everyone's way of survival.

  The land was cracked and the crops withered.