Harvest Season

How could one read a letter written by a young couple? Her daughter's suggestion was too unreliable, so Jiang's mother decisively rejected it.

  The two of them were affectionate and affectionate for a long time, talking a lot about personal matters, and only after they knew that their daughter had not been wronged did they feel completely relieved.

  "I heard from your elder brother that the construction of Qingshi County was all thanks to you?"

  "No, it's mainly about big brother. I'm just helping with farming."

  Although her daughter is modest, Jiang's mother is not stupid. The fact that her daughter was able to pacify the refugees and prevent them from causing trouble shows her ability.

  For the first time, Jiang's mother felt that her daughter had grown up and could fly freely. She felt a little sad, but also full of pride.

  It is of course good that my daughter can stand on her own now, but as a mother, who doesn't want her daughter to be spoiled all her life and be an innocent little girl all her life?

  "This is not something that can be solved by planting some crops as you said." Jiang's mother shook her head. If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she would never have believed that planting some crops could produce flowers.

  In her opinion, women only need to learn how to manage the harem and win people's hearts.

  Naturally, men would handle matters outside, so why would women like them interfere? But seeing her daughter's excitement, Jiang's mother couldn't bear to interrupt her.

  Forget it, since my daughter likes it and my son-in-law doesn’t mind, just let them do what they want.

  Jiang Chuchu didn't notice Jiang's mother's inner struggle. Her mother didn't object, which meant she supported her.

  "By the way, mother, I plan to cultivate black fungus and white fungus."

  Jiang Chuchu quickly told her mother what she had thought yesterday, and finally added: "I've been a little busy recently, and I want to start work after the winter wheat is harvested."

  When she heard her daughter talking about building a manor, Jiang's mother remembered that she had not said the most important thing.

  "You've been here for so long, and you're familiar with Qingshi County. What do you think about me opening a winery here?"

  Originally, there was no need to ask her daughter about this matter. She could just do whatever her husband said. However, thinking about the conversation between her husband and son made her feel a little uneasy.

  "Not likely, unless there is a way to open up the market and get the wine out there."

  The people of Qingshi County are very poor and are not suitable for opening a winery unless they can find someone to transport them to a more prosperous city.

  It is very difficult to open up a new market, and you need to find someone who is trustworthy and capable to do it.

  Most importantly, at this time of year, she really doesn't recommend using food that can fill your stomach to make wine.

  I told my husband and son the same thing...

  Jiang's mother sighed. There were so many people in the family, and the servants' food, drink, and toilet expenses all cost money.

  If you have no income and just live off your savings, your family will go bankrupt sooner or later.

  Realizing her mother's loss, Jiang Chuchu quickly gave her some advice.