Rewards

The delicious soup bursts in your mouth, and in an instant, your entire mouth is filled with the mixed aroma of crab roe and chicken soup.

  "This is the first time I've seen this method, and it tastes really good."

  This is the recipe for ingredients purchased from the space system!

  If it doesn’t taste good, that would be hell.

  "If it's delicious, eat more. You're a man anyway, you're not afraid of the cold."

  Pushing the food box towards her elder brother, Jiang Chuchu said with a flattering smile: "Brother, there is something..."

  He knew that this sister was being so attentive to him for no reason. She must have something to ask of him. "Tell me, what is it this time?"

  Jiang Chuchu twisted her body and said unnaturally: "I want to go out for a while..."

  "If you don't run outside all day, I won't control you. Go out if you want to, and remember to bring someone with you."

  Jiang Shian didn't think much of it. His sister was lively and active and didn't like staying at home, but was restrained by their mother. Every time, he would find ways to take his sister out for a walk.

  Suddenly his brows furrowed, realizing something was wrong.

  "When you say leave, do you mean leave Qingshi County?"

  "Hmmmm."

  Jiang Chuchu nodded immediately and looked at his brother expectantly.

  "No way!"

  Jiang Shian was furious. This little sister was too bold!

  "What do you think it's like outside? It's a chaotic situation. I don't agree with it."

  He would never allow his sister to go out and take risks!

  "But brother, I still feel..."

  "No need to say more. I said no, and it means no." Jiang Shian interrupted his sister forcefully. He couldn't suppress his anger and felt that the crab roe soup dumplings in his hand were not tasty anymore.

  Jiang Chuchu smiled awkwardly, a little afraid of her brother's dark face, "Okay, if it's not possible, then it's not possible."

  She looked at the soup dumplings on the table and said, "The soup dumplings won't taste good if they get cold. Brother, please eat them quickly. I won't go out, okay?"

  That's about right.

  Jiang Shian picked up the soup dumpling again and started eating. Seeing that his sister looked a little disappointed, he could only comfort her: "You are a girl after all. If you stay here, your brother can still protect you. If something happens after you go out, your family will be far away and can't help you. Don't you want your family to regret it for the rest of their lives?"

  Thinking of the recent news, Jiang Shian's heart tightened. He didn't have any great abilities, he just hoped that if he was affected, he could protect his family and the people under his rule.

  "I have already written to my second brother, asking him to return home as soon as possible. Not to mention you, you are absolutely not allowed to go out."

  Jiang Chuchu curled her lips and could only agree reluctantly.

  After Jiang Shian finished eating, he took the empty lunch box back.