Planting Grapes

After becoming pregnant, Jiang Chuchu's appetite became much smaller and she had no interest in eating anything.

  The only exception is grapes, but unfortunately they can only be eaten secretly in the house.

  Gu Jingyu personally trimmed the wood, built several trellises in the yard, and transplanted several grape vines from the space.

  After working for a few days, the grape trellis was finally completed.

  "Okay, just wait a few months and then you can eat it openly." Gu Jingyu brushed the dust off his hands.

  He planted Kyoho grapes. As its name suggests, this variety of grapes is very large, has a thin skin, sweet juice, and the skin is easy to separate.

  "Thank you, husband. Please sit down and have a rest."

  Jiang Chuchu was standing by the pavilion and taking a walk. The sun was very strong today and it hurt her skin a little.

  "Wait until I finish watering."

  He responded, walked quickly to the well, looked around, passed the small wooden barrel, and directly took out two large wooden barrels from the corner.

  In the past, women used small buckets to fetch water, but the buckets were too small and the water they fetched was not enough.

  Gu Jingyu has been practicing martial arts for many years and is very strong. His exposed arms are full of well-refined muscles.

  He grabbed a large wooden bucket full of water in one hand and walked like flying.

  After watering the grapes steadily, he rolled up his sleeves and walked towards Jiang Chuchu.

  "You are busy with military affairs, so just let them do this kind of thing."

  Jiang Chuchu walked over, held Gu Jingyu's bony hand, and wanted to ask him to sit down and rest for a while.

  "Sit down first." Gu Jingyu held his hands in a protective position, carefully protecting her, fearing that Jiang Chuchu would lose her balance and fall.

  "I'm not pregnant yet." She didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Her belly was barely visible now, so why did she feel like she was facing a great enemy?

  However, although she didn't admit it, she was very happy in her heart that her husband cared about her.

  "Be careful everywhere." Gu Jingyu felt sorry for his wife. Compared with the capital, the climate in the northwest is drier, the environment is not good, the doctors are not good, and there are no places for entertainment.

The wind in the capital is gentler than that here.

  It seems that we need to prepare the midwife and doctor in advance.

  Gu Jingyu thought about the hardships that women go through during childbirth. He heard that on the day of giving birth, half of their lives are on the verge of death. Thinking of this, his heart was in a knot.

  He wished Jiang Chuchu would never have to go through this.

  The two chatted idly until Jiang Chuchu became dazed and fell into a deep sleep.

  He personally carried her back to the room and gently covered her with a quilt before Gu Jingyu went to deal with the affairs.

  Since the Tartars surrendered and took over the entire northwest, he and his older brother returned most of their troops to their father.