Scholar

This is true, and several classmates agree with it.

  They all couldn't stand the atmosphere in the court and were unwilling to serve as officials, so they just followed Mr. Yuan to study in the academy.

  "We thought we could change the court on our own, but in the end, it was all in vain."

They just couldn't stand the court's atmosphere, but they never wanted to destroy the court.

  Thinking of the invasion of foreign enemies, Bai Zhuxi broke down and cried, "We have studied hard for several years in vain, but we are powerless, how can we serve our country?"

  "It would be better to abandon the pen and paper and join the army."

  For a moment, the atmosphere was filled with grief and anger, and extremely depressing.

  "Mrs. Gu, you seem to have a different opinion?" A slow voice suddenly sounded, and everyone looked at Jiang Chuchu.

  Jiang Chuchu hesitated and looked at her second brother Jiang Guanjing.

  Jiang Guanjing nodded, indicating that these people could be trusted.

  She spoke tentatively, "I personally feel that there is no difference between scholars and soldiers. Soldiers save the lives of the people, while scholars save the hearts of the suffering people."

  “If a person has no heart and no wisdom, he is no different from a walking corpse, nothing more than a lamb to be slaughtered.”

  How can the court make progress under such rule?

  “Everyone in the world says that ignorant people are despicable, but no one teaches them knowledge and enriches their thoughts. How can such ignorant people ever become wise?”

  "You all say that scholars are useless, but I don't think so. I think that a scholar who truly cares about the people, justice, and morality is the talent the court needs most."

  "My brothers have read thousands of books and are well-educated. How could you not know that scholars can use their pens as knives and ink as swords to help the people carve out a smooth road?"

  "well said!"

  "We only know that Brother Jiang is highly educated, but we didn't know that Brother Jiang's sister is also a first-class wise person."

  Du Tingzhang's eyes lit up, completely different from his previous decadent look, and he wished he could talk with Jiang Chuchu all night long.

  "Ahem. Ahem."

  He glanced at Mr. Yuan who reminded him and sat back awkwardly.

  I was too excited just now, and it was not a gentleman's behavior.

  Jiang Chuchu said she didn't mind, and turned to look at Mr. Yuan Huiqing, the leader, and asked, "Sir, what are your plans for the future?"

  He was a famous scholar in this dynasty. He devoted himself to reading the books of sages and was highly respected by scholars.

  "It's just like before, teaching and educating people."

  "Sir, I heard from my husband that it's not very safe outside. Sir, why don't you and your friends stay here for a few days to rest and wait until the chaos outside is over before going on a study trip?"

  Yuan Huiqing shook his head. He had been bearing the pressure from the court for years and had been teaching in the academy. He had no idea how many people he had offended, but he had never been afraid and had long since put life and death aside.