Rebellion

Most of them were ducklings that had just hatched a few days ago. We were afraid that the ducklings would not be able to adapt, so we released both the mother duck and the father duck.

  The little duck has tender yellow fur and a flat beak. It plays as it sways from side to side with its mother.

  Jiang Chuchu deliberately put a lot of loaches, small crabs, small shrimps, small fish, etc. into the river.

  The employees were busy herding ducks, and these small crabs and shrimps were small in size and could hardly attract people's attention.

  The first to discover these delicacies was the mother duck.

  The mother duck quacked and jumped into the river with a splash.

  The short-legged duckling quacked and flapped its wings with all its strength to keep up.

  This caused the employees to marvel.

  *

  Here, Jiang's parents finally arrived, and Jiang Shian and his wife were helping them settle down.

  Jiang's father was still frightened. He didn't expect that the capital would be in complete chaos as soon as they left.

  If they had left a few days later, or if they had not listened to their children and moved away with their family, they would have become lambs to be slaughtered in the capital, with no control over their own life and death.

  Fortunately, everything was arranged properly and we didn't suffer much along the way.

  Thinking of the clan members who were unwilling to leave the capital with him, Jiang's father felt a little sad. "We have to find a way to bring your uncles over."

  Although his clan members disagreed with his resignation, they did not stop him. When he said he wanted to come to Qingshi County, the clan elders agreed but were unwilling to follow him.

  They really couldn't bear to give up the Jiang family's foundation. Besides, they hadn't received any news and didn't expect such a thing to happen.

  Concubine Han is plotting a rebellion!

  No one could have expected that Concubine Han would be willing to bear the blame for the disaster and suddenly rebel. She not only killed the emperor, but also slaughtered many concubines and their descendants in the palace.

  Everyone knew that the old emperor didn't have much time left. As long as Concubine Han waited patiently for a few years, relying on the old emperor's favor for her, the world would sooner or later belong to her son.

  Concubine Han had no choice. Over the years, although she hated the old emperor so much, she never showed it on her face and served him comfortably every day. However, she never expected that she would be discovered when meeting her cousin.

  This was the first time she met her childhood cousin since entering the palace, and it was this time that she was discovered by the old emperor.

  When the emperor is angry, millions of people will die.

  The emperor was suspicious to begin with, not to mention that he saw her hugging her cousin with his own eyes. Her cousin would definitely be executed!

  The huge fear made her breathless. No, she couldn't let anything happen to her cousin!

  Concubine Han gritted her teeth, picked up her coat that fell on the ground and covered the emperor's mouth with it.