Raising Ducks And Geese

That’s 400 kilograms! It’s almost doubled, not to mention that it can be planted for 2 seasons!!!

  The villagers were completely furious, but some of them didn't quite believe it and became hesitant.

  Yiyun smiled and said loudly: "If you don't believe it, you can go to the capital to ask around. The seeds from the Gu family grain store have always been the best."

  The capital is so far away, who has been there? Most of them have never even been out of the town, so the villagers are still a little hesitant.

  Seeing this, Luzhu became a little anxious. These grain seeds were so good, why didn't these people believe it?

  "Okay, okay, everyone, stop talking. These grains are so good, the noble man will definitely not lie." The village chief came out to maintain order. Although he didn't quite believe it in his heart, these grains were so round and full, they must be better than the grains they had grown for so many years.

  Since they are doing nothing in the winter anyway, they might as well take a gamble. If they lose, it will just be a waste of time. If it is really as the noble man said, they will never have to go hungry again.

These words cannot be said to the nobles, so the village chief can only be more tactful and take the lead in exchanging grain seeds.

  His family exchanged a small part of it for firewood, and most of it was bought with copper coins, which were given by noble people.

  When the villagers saw that the village chief could take out copper coins to buy grain seeds, they guessed that it must be true. In their village, the village chief was the smartest person, and they would definitely not go wrong if they followed the village chief.

  It's not easy for them to make some money, and no one would be stupid enough to throw money away.

  Because the village chief's family had a bag of grain seeds given by Jiang Chuchu before, they only exchanged for winter wheat this time, while the other villagers exchanged a little of both.

  Seeing that no one wanted to exchange, Jiang Chuchu asked Yiyun to take people to teach the villagers how to apply fertilizer to the land and how to maintain the land.

  The village was not big and consumed a total of 7 bags of grain seeds. Most people exchanged them with firewood, and few people used eggs.

  The firewood that was exchanged filled up the street. Jiang Chuchu simply asked someone to set up a big pot on the street and started to cook lean meat porridge and eggs for everyone.

  Everyone has prepared dry food, such as pancakes, and then scrambled eggs to share with everyone so that everyone can have a hot meal.

  The female members of the family finally had a good sleep, but Wu Bi, who was near the door, and Shan Wanyong, who was guarding the food, did not dare to relax. They got up and set off as soon as the morning hour arrived.

  After a night of rest, the women finally felt better, especially Zheng. Her face was not as pale as before and she even had the energy to look after Ah Zhu.

  Jiang Chuchu gently handed Ah Zhu over, turned her stiff wrist, lay on her side in the carriage with her eyes closed, but her consciousness actually entered the space.

  He harvested the mature cattle again, bought new calves from the mall and started raising them. Looking at the many crops, most of them were already mature, so Jiang Chuchu harvested them one by one.

  She did not continue raising chickens in the vacant chicken farm, but instead raised ducks and geese.

  The weather was getting colder and colder, and cotton was heavy to wear. Covering yourself with layers of quilts made it hard to breathe. Jiang Chuchu thought about making some down jackets and down quilts.