Gift

The booklets she compiled can be printed and distributed along with grain seeds to people in various places.

  Anyway, the Gu family has their own printing factory, so printing any book is just a matter of words.

  The printing factory has not made a penny since it started operating. Fortunately, Jiang Chuchu is now rich and doesn't care about these expenses.

  Sweet potatoes, potatoes, and corn are all high-yield grains. As long as they are promoted and there are no unexpected situations, the people will be able to have enough food to eat.

  "Girl, the cheese corn is ready."

  After hearing Kana's report, Jiang Chuchu didn't hesitate and pulled Gu Jingyu to taste it.

  "Is it tasty?"

  Jiang Chuchu blinked and stared at Gu Jingyu.

  Her fair skin is as smooth as a baby's, and her face is a little round and plump due to pregnancy, making people want to pinch it.

  Gu Jingyu's gaze was too intense. Jiang Chuchu unconsciously touched her face and pouted, "I've gained weight too quickly recently."

  Even though she didn't gain much weight in the early days, she still thought she was in good shape. Now, she has gained exactly 20 kilograms.

  "What are you looking at? Do you want me now that I'm fat?"

  Gu Jingyu chuckled. During this period, Ah Chu always had various small emotions, which were often nonsensical. It made people feel very cute.

  This kind of Achu is real and alive, instead of always giving him an unreal feeling like before.

  The maids serving in the room had all gone downstairs, so there was no need to worry about being seen. Jiang Chuchu thought about it and took out two pieces of durian mille-feuille from the space.

  I suddenly want to eat something and I can't eat it even a moment later.

  He took a bite to satisfy his craving, then reached out and handed over another piece. "Here's another one. Try it. Is it delicious?"

  Gu Jingyu raised the corner of his mouth and chuckled. His Ah Chu really did whatever he wanted.

  The result was a quick Durian Thousand Layer. Gu Jingyu imitated Jiang Chuchu and took a light sip.

  Uh, how to put it.

  This taste...

  Sorry he can't accept it.

  "If you don't like it, don't waste it. Give it to me." Jiang Chuchu didn't mind. Everyone has different tastes. Gu Jingyu has never eaten durian, so it's normal that he doesn't like it.

  "I'm craving for fried small intestines, the kind that's burnt. A-Yu, please have dinner with me later."

  "Okay." Gu Jingyu agreed readily and watched her finish two pieces of durian mille-feuille with satisfaction.

  Jiang Chuchu was eating like a little hamster, with her cheeks bulging. Suddenly, a maid came forward to report that Old Madam Gu had arrived.

  Jiang Chuchu quickly swallowed the last bite, straightened her clothes, and rushed to the front hall to meet the guests.

  "Ah, why are you here today? It's still raining outside."

  Fortunately, the distance from the bedroom to the living room was not long, so her shoes and socks did not get wet.