Egg Tarts And Milk Pudding

When it comes to eating and cooking for so many people, we must ensure the cleanliness of the food and the safety of the temporary workers.

  They are so thin that even a small bout of diarrhea can cause them to collapse and die.

  Luzhu has come into contact with many people like this in recent days, and she has a good idea of ​​what's going on. She knows where she needs to be extremely alert.

  Jiang Chuchu looked at Luzhu who looked exhausted and felt a little distressed. "Don't push yourself so hard. Just take it slow."

  "Go back and rest."

  Dewdrop waved.

  She always felt that she was incompetent and could not do anything well. She was not as steady as her sister Yiyun, so she was eager to prove herself.

  "I'm not tired. If the young lady asks you to do something, I will definitely help you do it."

  When Kana and Lihe first started serving the girl, they were dissatisfied with many things she did.

  I was busy with work during the day and could only give these two people some advice at night.

  "Since you're not tired, I'll go to the kitchenette and prepare some desserts so we can enjoy them together?"

  Jiang Chuchu felt that sweets could heal people's tired spirits, and was thinking about what to prepare.

  Ignoring Luzhu's refusal, Jiang Chuchu walked towards the small kitchen.

  As soon as she went out, she felt the cold wind blowing. Jiang Chuchu tightened her outer robe and quickened her pace.

  This time she plans to make egg tarts, puddings, and egg yolk pastries.

  Because there was no ready-made egg tart crust, Jiang Chuchu could only ask the cook who knew how to make pastries to make them according to her description.

  While waiting, you can prepare the ingredients for the pudding and egg yolk pastry.

  The cooks have already mastered the method of making the shortcrust dough needed for egg yolk pastry. All you have to do is watch them prepare the red bean paste and salted egg yolks.

  There is also pudding. She plans to make milk pudding, which only requires milk, sugar and eggs.

  It's easy to make as long as you know the method and sequence.

  It's just a bit of effort.

  Fortunately, the cooks were all very skilled and quick-handed. In just half an hour, the fragrant and crispy egg tarts, milk pudding and egg yolk pastry were placed in front of Jiang Chuchu.

  He divided the things into four parts and gave them to his parents and two sisters-in-law, keeping only one part for himself.

  This portion contains 12 egg tarts, 8 egg yolk cakes, and 8 bowls of pudding.

  That’s right, the container they use to steam milk pudding is a small bowl with a diameter of 8 cm.

  Just give it a gentle shake and the elastic pudding will bounce and sway along.

  The crispy and fragrant egg tarts were well received by Luzhu. Although she liked all three small desserts, she liked them all.

  Seeing Luzhu eating five egg tarts in one breath with a very satisfied look on her face, Jiang Chuchu started to rejoice as well.