Lamb BBQ

Luzhu came back with her people quickly, and after a busy day of work, she had people put everything in place.

  If you want a delicious barbecue, you can't do without honey barbecue sauce. First, cut the fresh and plump pork belly into small pieces and marinate it with barbecue sauce for 20 minutes.

  At this time, you can light the charcoal and prepare fish balls, chicken fillets, fish tofu, grilled sausages, lamb skewers, etc.

  The weather has gradually started to get colder recently. Many shops selling mutton soup with steamed buns have opened for business. Sheep farmers have started to slaughter sheep and deliver them door to door.

  The Gu family also bought a lot. These mutton vendors would deliver half a mutton every other day. They were all freshly slaughtered and the meat was very fresh, so there was no need to marinate it.

  Feeling that the time was about right, the two little girls in charge of skewering the pork took bamboo sticks and skewered the fat and lean meat one by one, leaving a little space on both sides of each bamboo stick to make it easier to place it on the grill.

  There are about five or six pieces of pork on a skewer, and the pork pieces are covered with sauce and exude an attractive luster.

  Compared with mutton skewers, Jiang Chuchu prefers pork skewers. The sizzling pork belly is so delicious that Jiang Chuchu, who never likes fatty meat, praises it highly. She even puts the mutton skewers in the back row.

  Seeing that all these things were ready, Jiang Chuchu grabbed the bamboo sticks and started grilling them herself.

  This is what it feels like to eat farm-style barbecue.

  The pork belly does not need to be brushed with oil, it can be grilled to sizzle and release oil, making the whole skewer of meat look golden yellow, making people salivate unconsciously.

  Jiang Chuchu handed the grilled meat skewers to Luzhu and Yiyun, and she also took a skewer of pork to show off. With a light bite with her teeth, the sizzling and oily pork belly instantly burst in her mouth, and the taste was so delicious that it was intoxicating.

  Sihasha ate one skewer after another and did not forget to pass it to the two of them. Jiang Chuchu was very busy. Fortunately, the two maids were in charge of the mutton skewers, fish balls, etc., otherwise her speed of grilling the skewers would definitely not be able to keep up with the speed of eating.

  Evian and Luzhu also had a surge in appetite. Evian preferred lamb skewers, while Luzhu liked everything. The three of them almost made sparks from the bamboo skewers.

  The other girls who were in charge of stringing the meat on the skewers were so greedy that they were secretly drooling at the aroma.

  Jiang Chuchu, who had almost finished eating, stood up and gave up her seat to let the little girls join in.

  Because of its freshness, the mutton skewers retain the best taste, not greasy or smelly, and are eight hundred times more delicious than modern ones that are marinated with seasonings.

  This whetted their appetites and they ate twice as much as usual. They were all very happy as they touched their stomachs.

  "We've all eaten and drunk enough, hurry up and pack up and move everything away."

  When Luzhu saw that everyone had finished eating, she quickly asked people to clean up the place, as she had to take the girl for a walk later.

  The girls who were so bloated that they could not walk were both happy and painful. Each of them, with a bloated belly, bent their legs with difficulty to clean up the mess, like a tumbler.