Bird Nest Wonton

Gu Jingyu wiped the sweat from his forehead, held a piece of grass in his mouth, and lay on the ground to rest.

  There were a few young men of the same age standing next to him, all of them gasping for air as if they were being chased by wolves.

  The bright sun was a bit dazzling, so he squinted his eyes and turned to look at the instructor who was standing next to him and keeping time.

  At this moment, the instructors were staring closely at the green and winding path ahead.

  After a long while, people finally showed up one after another, gasping for air and pulling their prey forward with difficulty.

  This result is normal!

  As for a few of them...

  It's really not a normal person...

  Since the instructor was hired by the imperial court to teach these young gentlemen martial arts, his three perspectives have been refreshed.

  From the initial shock and disbelief to the subsequent numbness.

  The instructors, whose historical records are often refreshed by Gu Jingyu, think that Gu Jingyu is so strong that sometimes they can't tell who is the instructor.

  It’s too curly. Really too curly.

  Not only is he talented, but he also trains very hard. No wonder this young man is invincible in the capital.

  ......

  "Brother Yu, drink some water." The blue-clothed boy, who had rested enough, handed the water bottle to Gu Jingyu, stared at the prey behind him, and said with a boastful face: "Wow, Brother Yu, you actually caught so many prey."

  I gave him a thumbs up from the bottom of my heart, "Brother Yu, you are awesome for being the first one back and still catching so many preys."

  Gu Jingyu took the kettle, gulped down two gulps, and returned it to him, saying, "Pay more attention and keep an eye on the traces of the prey. You can do it, too."

  These prey were not difficult to deal with for this group of people.

  All the men present here have practiced martial arts since childhood and have very strong physical fitness. Hunting prey is no problem for them. The difficult part for them is to search for the traces of prey.

  "Brother Yu, tell us how you found so many prey."

  With a "pop" sound.

  The boy in blue touched his forehead and muttered, "Brother Yu, why did you hit me on the head again?"

  "I'm going to hit you. I've told you so many times, but you just can't remember." Gu Jingyu said nonchalantly. The next second, he was still teaching him seriously how to identify the footprints and feces of the prey, how to find the nests of the prey, etc.

  When the people around heard this, they also gathered around.

  As we all know, apart from loving to fight, Gu Jia Erlang is never stingy when others ask him questions.

  There's no way, that's what geniuses are like, they never worry about being surpassed by others.

  As Gu Jingyu always won the first place, people were no longer jealous of him, but madly admired him.

  "Okay, okay, pack up and go back."

  After counting the prey, the instructors interrupted their conversation and took the students and the prey back to the training ground.