Released Of Pheasants And Hares

Indeed, if his sister had not stopped him, he would probably no longer be in this world.

  Jiang Shian gritted his teeth and did it!

  He would write a letter to his father right away, making the matter sound more exaggerated, asking them to come quickly and to call their relatives as well.

  After all, those people are their own relatives, even though the blood relationship is a bit distant.

  *

  Jiang Chuchu dried the ink on the paper and asked someone to send it to the capital as quickly as possible.

  Under the pretext of needing to rest, consciousness entered the space.

  The warehouse has stored a lot of wheat, sweet potatoes, potatoes, corn, soybeans, rice, radish, spinach, cabbage, lettuce, coriander, tomatoes, cucumbers, pork, mutton, milk, crucian carp, carp, grass carp, crabs, shrimps, crayfish, eggs, cotton, sugarcane, white sugar, brown sugar, cotton cloth, linen, kudzu cloth, chicken, apples, mangoes, strawberries, yellow peaches, bananas, jackfruit, watermelon, pears, persimmons, grapes, peaches, etc.

  Various precious ginseng, ganoderma lucidum, Polygonum multiflorum, etc.

  There are also various delicacies that she prepares using the system kitchen.

  Chinese sausage, bacon, cured meat, smoked ham, pork cubes, roujiamo, strawberry cake, mango mousse rice balls, egg-filled pancakes, canned fruit, chili scrambled eggs, tomato scrambled eggs, roast duck, noodles with stew, octopus balls, double skin milk, milk tea, barbecued pork buns, shrimp dumplings, roast suckling pig, steamed hairy crab, crab roe sauce, spicy cabbage, pickles, pickled radish, etc.

  Jiang Chuchu harvested all the crops and immediately planted new crops.

  After thinking about it, Jiang Chuchu began to search in the system mall.

  found it!!!

  Pheasants and rabbits!

  Jiang Chuchu has never thought about raising pheasants and rabbits.

  The main reason is that pheasant eggs are smaller than domestic eggs, the meat is dry and tough, and not very tasty.

  There are also rabbits, which can dig holes and are difficult to raise.

  This time she planned to raise them, take them out for a walk when she had nothing to do, and secretly release the pheasants and rabbits.

  It can also be considered as a way to provide some extra food for the people.

  It didn't affect her much, it was just a matter of walking a few more steps.

  She can use her consciousness to control the space to launch the weapon, but the prerequisite is that the target must be within 5 miles. If the distance is too far, the weapon cannot be launched.

  This is also the reason why she asked the convoy to turn around and come to Qingshi County first.

  The number of pheasants and rabbits released should not be too large, as it will easily disrupt the balance of the forest. It is best to release them on the outskirts or at the foot of the mountain, where they can be easily discovered by the public.

  Jiang Chuchu had been feeling a little depressed ever since she started releasing pheasants and rabbits. It was also at this time that she realized what kind of life the people outside Qingshi County were living.

  This made her a little sad.

  She was quite far away from Qingshi County, and only then did she meet refugees in groups of three or four. With their speed, they could reach Qingshi County in a day.