Jealousy And Difficulty

It was a beautiful spring day, and Princess Changping's mother, with the idea of ​​choosing a son-in-law, held a banquet in her house under the pretext of inviting the sons and daughters of various families to enjoy the flowers.

  Although she had this in mind, she couldn't show it too much, so she invited all the noble ladies in the capital.

  Jiang Chuchu, who was disliked by Princess Changping, was also among them.

  Princess Changping was not in a good mood towards this beauty who was famous throughout the capital, because after she returned to the capital a year ago and met Gu Jingyu, she was immediately struck by his handsomeness and wanted to marry him. Unfortunately, he never had a good mood towards her.

  I had planned to find a more handsome man for today's banquet to piss off Jiang Chuchu, who didn't know how high the heavens were. But unexpectedly, this Gu Jingyu was too "unfair". Princess Changping looked at the two people in the corner and gnashed her teeth in anger.

  "This purse is for you. I spent a long time embroidering it." Seeing that the person in front of her didn't answer, Jiang Chuchu felt a little guilty, "I'll embroider a better one for you next time." After saying that, she was about to take back the purse.

  "No, I think it looks good!" Gu Jingyu said nonchalantly, "Why don't you help your husband tie it?"

  Jiang Chuchu blushed and stomped her feet in shame, not wanting to pay attention to Gu Jingyu who was deliberately teasing her.

  She drove away Gu Jingyu who had come to see him on purpose and was about to return to the banquet.

  Suddenly there was an unpleasant sound.

  "Oh, who was it I thought? It turns out to be Miss Jiang, who is famous in Beijing."

  "Famous in the capital? Just because of her crooked embroidery skills?"

  "That's right. If the princess had always been in the capital, she would have no use for this title."

  Princess Changping was extremely happy when she heard this. She looked at the person who said this with admiration and thought that she was very perceptive.

  The woman in pink who got the color was immediately encouraged and praised him one word after another.

  Seeing these young ladies talking excitedly, Jiang Chuchu felt extremely bored.

  She has memorized the same words because they are said all day long.

  What she meant was that she was not worthy of Gu Jingyu, and that if she knew what was good for her, she should quit immediately.

  Jiang Chuchu felt a black line on her forehead. She didn't want to pay attention to them, so she lowered her head and silently used her spiritual sense to enter the system space.

  There were already a lot of supplies stored in the warehouse. She took in all the mature supplies, and then sold all the wheat, rice, eggs, chicken, duck eggs, milk, pork, cabbage, radish, apples, bananas, etc. in the warehouse, leaving only flax, kudzu, cotton, etc.

  A small half of the apple trees on the hillside were cut down, and more than half were planted with mulberry trees. The other half was planted with flowers, and a few beehives were built next to them to produce honey.

  Then, a textile factory was built separately near the courtyard. The finished cotton, ramie, linen, and cotton cloth that needed to be produced were selected, the raw materials were put in separately, the start button was clicked, and the machine was allowed to produce automatically.