Crispy Roujiamo

As soon as the sky was getting light, Jiang Chuchu couldn't fall asleep.

  There were not many entertainment programs in that era, so she went to bed early every day. Sleeping too much can also be a problem.

  Jiang Chuchu woke up and used her consciousness to secretly collect all the crops in the system space.

  I lay idly on Gu Jingyu, feeling his breathing.

  Her hands restlessly touched his Adam's apple.

  Adam's apple is the most sensitive part of the human body. Gu Jingyu was startled and grabbed her rebellious hand.

  "Awake?" A dazed voice, as if she had just woken up, sounded in her ears.

  Jiang Chuchu didn't expect to wake someone up, so she smiled a little embarrassedly.

  Breaking free from his hands, Jiang Chuchu rubbed her ears which were a little hot from his breath.

  "Yeah, I couldn't sleep."

  "Did I treat you too well last night? Aren't you tired?"

  These words made Jiang Chuchu's face turn red. She punched his chest shyly, buried her face in his chest and said nothing.

  Gu Jingyu knew at first sight that she was shy, and he was too embarrassed to tease her anymore, so he let her lie on him.

  ......

  Time always passes quickly. Jiang Chuchu couldn't sleep, so she just got up with Gu Jingyu.

  Because Gu Jingyu goes to the training ground very early, he usually does not have breakfast at home. There will be a special cook to prepare breakfast for him.

  What we are going to prepare today is xiaolongbao with the skin soaked in soup.

  Each one is so fragrant that it's oozing with oil.

  When you take a bite, the rich soup spreads in your mouth, constantly stimulating your taste buds.

  The young couple has never had the habit of not talking while eating or sleeping, and they often chat while eating.

  "I see the flowers in the yard are in full bloom. Can you help me arrange the flowers when you come back from training?"

  Jiang Chuchu took a sip of porridge and looked up at Gu Jingyu.

  "Okay, wait for me at home."

  Gu Jingyu has always been responsive to Jiang Chuchu's requests. Recently, the training intensity at the training ground has dropped sharply, and the management has been lax. Many people have simply asked for leave and did not come. He also found it boring and thought that if it continued like this in the future, he might as well practice martial arts at home.

  Jiang Chuchu accompanied Gu Jingyu and ate two steamed dumplings and a bowl of white porridge. Seeing that Gu Jingyu had finished eating, she hurriedly asked someone to clear the tableware.

  After sending the person to the mansion gate, a coachman brought his horse over. Gu Jingyu took the reins, took a step forward with his long legs, and directly mounted on the horse's back.

  Looking from the back, he has broad shoulders, narrow waist and a straight chest, making him look full of vigor and vitality.

  The young man rode on the horse in high spirits, turned his head to look at Jiang Chuchu, and said casually: "Don't miss me, and wait for me to come home."