Opening Two Small Shop

This was extremely beneficial for the promotion of grain varieties, but on paper, all her high-yield grain varieties were gone. The people of Qingshi County were poor and there was not much grain to harvest. Even if the landlords had grain to harvest, everyone in Qingshi County knew exactly what kind of grain varieties they were. It was impossible for her to shut up an entire county.

  Extracting directly from space is too risky...

  She could only find a compromise and buy some grain from the capital, mix it with some grain from the capital's warehouse, and let the grain team take a detour and transit in Qingshi County, so that the substitution could be carried out without anyone noticing.

  Jiang Chuchu asked Luzhu to take out paper and pen and wrote two letters, one to the capital and the other to Wu Jide.

  *

  When Wu Jide received the reply, he was so excited that he read it several times and couldn't help laughing.

  He couldn't help but praise his daughter. Even though he spoiled her terribly, he didn't expect that just making a friend could help him a lot. Now look at this group of good-looking but useless sons.

  Wu Jide: ...

  Wu's son: ...

  Everyone looked at the brothers around them. Their father favored daughters over sons. What should they do?

  *

  Jiang Chuchu and Jiang Xunzhi looked at each other for a long time before they closed their sour eyes. She blinked and tears flowed from the corners of her eyes.

  Little Xunzhi wasn't in a much better condition. Tears were streaming from his two bright big eyes, making Jiang Shian feel both amused and helpless.

  He sat up straight and said, "Okay, stop messing around and come over to eat."

Hearing this, Xu forced herself to stop giggling, put down Yarong whom she had been holding, and called Xunzhi to come to her side.

  She had always felt that her son was too steady and not lively at all for his age. She had never expected that after her sister-in-law came, the child would be able to reveal his true nature even more.

  "You are all so childish. Jiang Xunzhi, sit down and eat."

  You still have to listen to his mother.

  Jiang Xunzhi climbed onto the small stool skillfully, with a look of dissatisfaction on his chubby little face, as if he had a grudge against the food in front of him, and shoveled it into his mouth in big mouthfuls.

  Looking at the food being taken from the bowl, Jiang Chuchu turned her head to look at Zheng, blinked at her, and then started eating happily.

  During these days together, her sister-in-law knew her preferences and would often pick out some of her favorite dishes for her. Jiang Chuchu was embarrassed to refuse, as these were all expressions of family love.

  She chewed twice, swallowed what was in her mouth, and then said, "Brother, have all the pork been delivered?"

  "I've arranged for someone to deliver it." Jiang Shian replied, and then asked, "What do you plan to do with the remaining half?"

  Jiang Chuchu has been thinking about this issue recently. She plans to open a pork chop restaurant in Qingshi County.

  This time we are not opening a chain store or a snack street, just two simple stores.