Beekeeping

Because Madam Gu wanted to stay for dinner, Jiang Chuchu hurriedly prepared some food.

  This time, the young couple did not eat alone, but left many maids around to serve the food.

Jiang Chuchu took a bite of the fried small intestine and it was so delicious that she squinted her eyes.

  The small intestine was cleaned very well, without any peculiar smell. It was fried till crispy and was super elastic when bitten in the mouth.

  “It’s delicious.”

  Her eyes were sparkling, and she was surprised as if she had taken a magic elixir.

  "Haha, if it tastes good, eat more."

  Before Gu Jingyu had time to speak, Old Madam Gu immediately took over.

  My daughter-in-law is so cute when she eats, and it makes you eat more just by looking at her.

  She felt so inspired that she could eat two large bowls of rice.

  The few people finished their meal in harmony. Old Madam Gu felt sorry for Jiang Chuchu because she wanted to rest, so she refused to let her see her off.

  "My mother is so good to me, I don't know how to be filial to her."

  She lay on Gu Jingyu and let him massage her limbs.

  Usually when she was busy, the maids would help her massage. Today, Gu Jingyu happened to be free, so he gave her a massage himself.

  The man was stronger than the boys, and his massage was particularly effective. After a while, Jiang Chuchu fell into a drowsy state.

  *

  The next day, Jiang Chuchu stared blankly at the weather outside, and for a moment she didn't know what time it was.

  Gu Jingyu was no longer around, and it seemed that he was busy.

  Her stomach growled again, and Jiang Chuchu dodged directly into the space.

  First, I took out some honey and made myself a cup of honey water to sweeten my mouth. Then I leisurely summoned the system mall and chose from various gourmet recipes.

  The figure of the fried chicken flashed by, but was captured by Jiang Chuchu sharply.

  It's you!

  Boneless fried chicken, sweet plum dusting flavor.

  [Ding, purchase successful. ]

  She put the recipe into the kitchen with a smile, clicked start, and the system began to process automatically.

  In no time, she finished four pieces of boneless fried chicken. Although she was still greedy, Jiang Chuchu held back.

  Persevere, persevere!

  Just wait until the baby is born.

  Her eyes swept over the honey, and suddenly it occurred to her that there seemed to be no artificially cultivated honey nowadays.

  The honey in the Gu Mansion was collected by servants from the villagers, or purchased from major shops, but the major shops also purchased from the villagers.

  There are relatively few wild beehives, and the villagers here do not know how to leave some honey for the bees to survive, resulting in every hive that is discovered to suffer a devastating disaster.

  This also leads to a decrease in the number of cells.

  Perhaps, she could teach these villagers to raise their own.