Merchants

Wu Baoqin is the only daughter in the family and is not a local. A week ago, her father said that he would come to the capital to open up a trade route and personally lead his own caravan south. Wu Baoqin was eager to hear this, so she secretly climbed onto the carriage while her father was not paying attention.

  By the time her father discovered it halfway, it was too late. In addition, Wu Baoqin acted coquettishly and cutely, so she just followed her father.

  The capital city was flourishing with flowers and even ordinary temple fairs were better than those in her home, with all kinds of things, dazzling to look at.

  On the first day Wu Baoqin arrived, she was dazzled by the place and felt that everything was new and interesting.

  Unfortunately, business in the capital is not doing well. Her father has been worried these days and gets annoyed when he sees her, so he asks her younger brother to take her out for a walk.

  The little girl was delicate and pampered. She raised her head and looked at the people in front of her with a haughty look.

  Seeing that the man didn't reply for a long time, and the followers suddenly surrounded him, Wu Baoqin felt a little scared and said in a timid tone: "You, what do you want to do!"

  "My dear young lady, my sister is ignorant and offended you all. I apologize on her behalf."

  The man in blue who was following Wu Baoqin stepped forward and apologized.

  "No problem."

  It was obvious at first glance that she was spoiled by her family, but Jiang Chuchu didn't take it to heart.

  Seeing that no one blamed him, the man in blue breathed a sigh of relief. He raised his head to thank him, but he saw the other person's face.

  The words of thanks were stuck on his lips for a moment, his face turned red, he opened his mouth, and after a long time, he managed to say something.

  "Thank you very much."

  Gu Jingyu suddenly scooped up some vegetable and fish ball soup with a spoon and handed it to Jiang Chuchu's mouth.

  Jiang Chuchu just thought it was a little funny and obediently drank the soup he fed her to satisfy her little wish.

  Seeing this, the man in blue realized that he had been rude and was about to leave with his sister.

  But Wu Baoqin refused to do it. She broke free from the little brother's hand, pinched her waist and started to act like a spoiled child.

  "I don't want it. This soup smells delicious. There are so many of them. I want to try it too."

  Wu Baoqin looked like she wouldn't leave until she had her soup.

  The man in blue smiled awkwardly and began to coax the little girl patiently.

  "Don't be willful, go back quickly."

  "I don't."

  "What did you promise dad before you came out? Didn't you promise not to cause trouble?"

  "I didn't cause any trouble, I just wanted to drink soup." The little girl felt wronged, she just wanted to drink soup. At home, she could do whatever she wanted and her family spoiled her, but when she came here, everyone lectured her.

  She took off her longevity lock with grievance, held it in her hand and handed it over, looking at Jiang Chuchu and said, "Stingy guy, I'll trade this with you, okay?"