The main piece of this complicated puzzle

I am publishing one more chapter today for my dear impatient readers 😀 😀, especially, for @Deepti829 and @aureader17

Enjoy💕💕

And don't forget to give those ✨✨

................................................

'New?'

'Mn.'

'Am I worth it?'

'What?'

'Taking my place to save me. Am I worth saving?'

'The future of the Red Dragon group, the heir of the Wachanit family.....of course he is worth saving.' He turned around absentmindedly. Then his eyes became guarded and he laughed,

'Don't talk nonsense! I didn't save you.'

'Tell me what happened in the past. Why did you take my place and why didn't you tell me the truth at that moment?'

'I wanted to leave that place...'

'New...I want the truth...not some false story about your ambition and your greediness.'

'I am tired.'

'Come here.'

'I need to talk to Luke about something.'

'Later.'

'It's urgent. This hospital is a secure place so don't worry about your safety. I will just go and check something. I need to know about what happened after we left Rangong. I've already submitted all the necessary documents to the police and to the board of directors which will prove that Mr Vasu Wachanit and Mae are guilty of illegal activities. They will be soon in jail. But I didn't have anything to prove Non guilty......' He was like talking to himself.

'Why did you wanted to stay back there? With Non? You even agreed to exchange vows afterwards.'

'Oh. That's because at that time we needed a shield. Those people were vicious to the core and I was afraid about mom and your's safety. Non was my safety net....'

'Non was your..... safety net? Are you kidding me!'

'I didn't mean it that way.....I am just saying....he helped me get mom out of the house and he didn't let anyone kill me...'

'Sit down first.'

He scratched his head and pulled out the chair reluctantly.

'Not on the chair. Come sit here on bed with me.'

'I'm fine here.'

'New I swear! Come here this instance!' I was worried that he would collapse in no time and I wouldn't be able to hold him.

'Okay okay, calm down...' He sat on the bed within my reach.

'Now tell me, what was your exact plan huh? If I wasn't there or aunty wasn't there....what would you do?'

'After exposing the truth, I was going to kill all of them.... simple.' He shrugged.

'What?'

'My men were ready with everything. But because of you and mom I needed to alter my plan. There were no other options so I tricked Non to support me.' He sat more comfortably.

'You were going to fight? With 6 people in total by your side? Against a village full of ruthless people?'

'Not all of them were bad. You can say half of them were poor and oppressed.'

'Half of the village and that Jutamas family and your uncle and his people...how many were there? 50? 60?'

'It's 80, maybe 85.'