Loved you yesterday love you still

I was so shocked that I couldn't say anything. He waited a bit and then lied down next to me. The bed was really narrow so all I could do was to lie on my side to make enough space for him.

'Share the blanket.' He tugged at it. We were both on our side, facing each other.

What's going on? We used to sleep like this in the orphanage. He was clingy back then. So sharing a bed and a blanket was inevitable.

After settling down he said,

'You kissed Luke? Were you drunk Or he forced you to do that?'

'I didn't kiss him.....I never kissed him....mom misunderstood.....And he isn't that kind of a person who would force someone.'

'Then what's she talking about?'

'It's a misunderstanding.' If I tell you about that you are going to kill me.

'What were you two doing in the corridor?'

'Nothing......'

'Standing that close..... holding each other.... that's nothing?'

'He was trying to irritate me.'

'New..... Luke loves you.'

'He told me that already.'

'So what are you gonna do about it?'

'I am going to talk to him..... don't worry....he is not serious....just joking around.'

'What if he's not joking around?'

'I am sure he is not serious.'

'What if...'

'Tay?'

'Yeah?'

'You told me before that you love me. But I think you finally came to your senses and realised that I am not the right person....'

He just kept staring at me but didn't say anything.

Okay. I think I am right...

'I am tired. Good night.' I closed my eyes.

'New....'

I didn't open my eyes. Right now I am really mad at him.

'New....'

'What?' I asked with my eyes closed.

'Can I hug you and sleep? Like we used to do before?'

'No. We are grown ups now.' Why are you saying something like this? It's clear that you don't want to express your love anymore.....then...why..

I turned over and faced the other side.

Suddenly I felt a hand wrapped in my waist and pulled me closer. I got startled and wanted to open my eyes but he whispered in my ears,

'Only for tonight.....I promise I won't ask you to do this again.'

'Fine. Only for tonight.' I grudgingly agreed. But a small smile was threatening to break free on my face.

A minute ago I wanted to have a drink but now.....I think I can manage without it...
........................................................

'Good morning.'

'Mn.'

'Did you sleep well?'

'Mn. What's for breakfast Luke?'

But Luke didn't answer.

Huh? Where am I? Oh .....at the hospital.....with....Tay!

I opened my eyes hurriedly and saw his cold eyes looking at me.