Fake it until you make it (New)

'You are not serious!'

'I am.'

'I don't have money to buy booze?'

'Hm.'

'Bullshit!'

'You left everything at the hospital. Your old Phone, wallet, cards.... You only brought cash with you and that wasn't much...'

'They weren't mine to begin with....'

'Not even the phone? It's not like you didn't work for the company. You worked hard.'

'They weren't mine.....I was an imposter..'

'If you insist. But I don't agree with you.'

'Fine. But you have your wallet with you, right? Lend me some. I'll return it to you later.'

'My money is not for alcohol. I've already spent half of it to rent a cabin....I need the remaining amount to buy food and daily necessities...'

'You want me to quit drinking? Is that possible in so little time? Do you want me to die?'

'Then drink sparkling wine. I have bought a bottle.'

'Ahhh! I tried! Those are not for me! I need hard alcohol. Vodka....whisky....rum...'

'Not possible.'

'Luke!'

'Do you want to go back?'

'No.'

'Then drink this.'

'Who is the boss here?'

'You are.'

'Then why are you not listening to me?'

'Stop yelling. People are looking.'

'Let them look. Do I look like I care?'

'Should I call madam?'

'Fine! Give me that piss water.'

'It's white wine.'

'Whatever.'

'What do you want to eat today?'

'Nothing.'

'Rice and vegetables?'

'I am not eating anything.'

'Rice and vegetables it is.'

'Why are you asking me if you don't care about what I am saying!'

'Do you want some gums?'

'Guns? Why do I need guns?'

'Gums! Chewing gum!'

'No thanks. Buy some....'

'I am not buying cigarette.'

'I can't even smoke! I don't like to smoke that much but you are cartel it too!'

'We need to save money.'

'Yeah. Save money and then buy me a coffin. I will lie down inside and then dig a hole and just bury me alive.'

'We don't bury our dead, we cremate.'

'Get lost!'

It's been two weeks since Luke and I are living in this secluded town near Krabi. It's very peaceful and quiet. We rented a small old house near the beach and......well, everything is going well..

That day I didn't left the hospital on a whim. I had already decided that if everything was settled well, I would hand over the company to Tay and walk out. I knew very well that he would not let me go so I did not tell him anything beforehand.