The repeated mistake is called blunder

Luke and I have been friends for a long time. Back in the orphanage he helped me a lot just because I helped him to get along with the boys. Later when Vasu Wachanit's men were looking for the future heir he accidentally heard my conversation with ma. He didn't ask any questions regarding my real identity.....he just said,

'Let me be on your side.'

Over the next ten years, he helped me in many different ways. Sometimes I got angry and insulted him a lot but he still tolerated me and never left me. In the military whenever I got injured he took care of me. He is only two years older but he is way more mature than me.

'Luke...' When I saw him coming inside I was thinking about our past years.

He didn't say anything, just sat on the chair.

'We are back in Bangkok huh?'

'Hm.'

'I talked to everyone already.'

'Okay.'

'I.....I know what I did was wrong.....'

'Okay.'

'I said sorry already...stop being so angry.'

'Okay.'

'Luke! Talk to me properly!'

'I came here to tell you that I am leaving.'

'Leaving? What do you mean by leaving?

'I am leaving the company and this place.'

'You are kidding right!'

'I am serious.'

'Why....? No... You are not going anywhere.... Luke....the hell...!'

'Good bye New....take care..'

'Luke!'

I was so shocked that couldn't say anything appropriate. He got up and left the room.

'Luke...wait!' I threw the blanket on the floor and grabbed the saline pole. I wanted to yank the needle out but was afraid that everyone would get angrier so let it be.

Because of this burden I was a bit delayed and when I came out of the room Luke was near the end of the corridor.

'Newiee! What happened? Why are you....' Mom tried to stop me but I wasn't listening to a thing.

'Luke! Stop!' I shouted but he kept walking.

'Luke come on! Don't be like this na? I said sorry so many times......'

This time he stopped and turned around.

'I know I have made mistakes. I shouldn't have bought alcohol...'

'Go inside and rest.' He said expressionlessly waiting for the elevator.

'Newiee....'

'Mom, asked him to stop being so stubborn! I said sorry so many times.....'

'Luke...come here first.' Mom patted my back and asked me to calm down. Ma also came to stand by my side. There were many people standing here and there looking at us.

'Madam, all these years I tried my best to keep him alive but I don't think I can do it anymore. So before he dies in front of my eyes, I want to leave.'

Stop saying such sentimental things in front of mom and ma. They are going to start crying again!

'I wasn't going to die....' Or maybe I was...the doctor said something like that.

'Newiee....stop talking and apologize properly....' Ma intervened.

'Believe me! I said sorry many times! You! Come here this instance and tell them truthfully just how I apologized to you!' I walked up to him and grabbed his hand.