POWER PLAY

It has been a week since the intense kiss between two female occurred in the office. The dynamics have changed significantly since then, particularly for Lingling. She has been feeling stressed about the incident and is struggling to comprehend her own actions. Lingling has been avoiding Orm since the incident, as she is experiencing fear without fully understanding its source. She is feeling completely bewildered, repeatedly questioning why she reacted the way she did.

Despite Lingling's attempts to deny it, deep reflection on the incident makes her heart flutter in a positive manner. She constantly gaslights herself, insisting that she is straight and that she has feelings for Win. However, she questions why she hasn't responded to Win yet if she truly likes him. Lingling finds it perplexing that she can easily kiss Orm but avoids Win's advances. These conflicting emotions leave her feeling utterly confused.

Recently, Lingling noticed that she has become somewhat protective of Orm. She suspects that this protective instinct might stem from Orm seeing her like a sister due to Orm's young age. Lingling's frequent invitations for going out with Win have left him puzzled, wondering why she keeps asking him to go out with her.

Over the past few weeks, Orm has been wondering why every time she tries to visit the CEO in her office, she cannot see her. The assistant always informs Orm that the CEO is elsewhere, but in reality, the CEO memorizes the times Orm visits and uses that time to avoid being seen in the office. The CEO also ignores Orm's messages, causing younger one to start feeling concerned. Just like Today, when Orm was entering the elevator, likely heading to the CEO's office, Lingling saw her and decided not to go to her own office.

Unfortunately, Lingling's avoidance of Orm finally came to an end when the blonde girl spotted her as she was about to go to different direction. Orm called her and that made her stop from her track. She took a deep sigh before finally facing the woman. With a flash smile, The younger woman walks towards her.

Orm, with a sad tone, asked Lingling, "Phi, I've been calling and texting you, but you haven't answered. Are you avoiding me?"

The elder quickly said no and glanced around the surroundings before gently pulling Orm towards her office.

After entering her office, she locked the door and turned to face Orm, "What are you doing here again?You come here every day even when you have nothing to do" she asked.

Orm just looked down making the CEO sigh in annoyance. After a moment, Orm looked at the older woman and asked, "Don't you want to see me anymore?"

"It's not like that. But why do you always come here when there are so many places you could go and things you could do?"

With tears in her eyes, the younger woman confessed, "Because I always want to be near you. I like you, please, and I always want to see you."

The CEO closed her eyes tightly and let out a heavy sigh. "God, Nong Orm! How many times have I told you, it won't work? I can't. We can't."

"But you kissed me, we kissed. Does that mean nothing to you? What was that?" Tears welled up in her eyes.

"It's-"

Before the older woman could respond, Orm blurted out, "What's wrong with me? Why can't you love me back? Tell me so I can do things to make you love me. I can be anything for you, I can do anything, just to be close to you."

Lingling could only stare, speechless, at the desperate girl before her. Orm's words, her pleading, it all felt like a relentless wave crashing against a shore she'd built her life on. "You're so stubborn," she finally murmured, slowly nodding her head, a weary resignation settling over her features. "Then don't regret this" she added, the words laced with a hint of warning. Without waiting for a response, she grabbed Orm's arm, pulling her towards the back room of her office. With a forceful shove, she pinned the younger woman against the wall, her frustration boiling over.  Lingling's lips crashed down on Orm's, a desperate, angry kiss that held no tenderness, only the raw, unbridled emotion of a woman pushed to her limit.

"Don't ever tell this to anyone" Lingling warned against her lips before re-engaging her in an aggressive kiss. Lingling's hands began to explore the submissive one's thighs, and without hesitation, she firmly gripped both of her ass, massaging them. Her kisses trailed down to the ears, then to the neck, leaving marks behind. Despite being shorter than Orm, Lingling's strength rendered the younger woman unable to move. All Orm could do was let her tears flow as the older woman tended to her physical desires.

Orm reached a point where she felt unheard, prompting her to gather the courage to push Lingling away and deliver a powerful slap to her face. The impact of the slap jolted Lingling back to reality. With widened eyes, she comprehended her actions as she noticed the partial exposure of the taller woman's chest. Orm, in a flurry of emotion, wiped away her tears, adjusted her bra and dress, then stormed out of the office , leaving Lingling frozen in place.

🔞‼️⚠️⛔️I won't keep adding warnings for every spicy scene. I already said at the beginning that this story has mature themes and strong sexual content. I'll try to update tomorrow if i won't be busy.