UNDER THE PALM TREES

The first rays of dawn, gentle and warm, swept across Lingling's face, coaxing her awake. She smiled, a soft, sleepy smile, as she felt Orm's weight nestled against her, her warm breath tickling her neck. The morning sun, a promise of a beautiful day, and the comforting presence of her dearest, filled her heart with a quiet joy.

She lingered in the warmth of the moment, her fingers tracing the silken strands of Orm's hair. She showered her face with tender, lingering kisses, each one a whisper of affection. Finally, with a gentle touch, she slowly removed the sleeping woman's arm on top of her tummy, reluctant to break the cuddle but knowing the day awaited.

She then perched on the edge of the bed, and turned her face towards the morning light. She stretched languidly, a yawn escaping her lips as she extended her arms and neck. Slipping into her cozy slippers, she rose to her feet, reaching for her bathrobe to cover her naked body.

Before leaving the room, she smoothed the duvet, tucking it around the younger woman's bare skin.  Then, with a smile, she headed to the kitchen, eager to prepare a delicious breakfast for her love.

The aroma of sizzling garlic and ginger filled the kitchen as Lingling expertly prepared a fragrant Thai breakfast. She hummed a happy tune, swaying her hips as she stirred the pan, a smile playing on her lips. A steaming cup of coffee appeared beside her, followed by a glass of milk for the younger one. After that, she arranged plates and the tempting dishes she had cooked on their dining table, a feast for the senses. Filling the kitchen with the warmth of love and the promise of a delicious meal.

With everything ready on the table, she decided to head back to their room and wake her up.

Lingling couldn't help but smile at the sight of Orm, her face hidden under the duvet, a tiny mountain of blankets, completely oblivious to the delicious breakfast waiting for her.

She gently wakes the woman, caressing her hair. "Rise and shine, my love. I've prepared your favorite meal." she whispers sweetly while her face is now fondling against the laying girl.

Orm remained sound asleep, so the older one, with a mischievous smile, gently nibbled her ear. The intimate gesture was enough to awaken her, her eyes fluttering open. "Ling.."

Lingling's giggles filled the room as she scooped her into her arms, holding her tight. Orm, caught in a playful trap, protested, "Aghh Lingling... I can't breathe... Okay, okay, I'm awake, I'm awake!"

Orm tried to sit up, but Lingling gently pushed her back down. "Not so fast. I want to taste my own masterpiece first." she said, then captured her lips in a kiss.

As Lingling's hand began to wander around her body, Orm realized the kiss had to end, or it would lead to something more, and they'd miss their breakfast entirely. "Okay, okay, We need to eat, or we'll end up forgetting about the real breakfast" she pushed herself up from the bed, leaving the older one grinning on the bed.

When breakfast was over, Lingling was ready for work. Orm, clinging to her arm, sent her off with a gentle reminder "Don't overwork, okay?"

She leaned in, her eyes meeting Orm's. "I will." she whispered, "But first, one last taste of you."

She playfully swatted her arm and leaned in to kiss her cheek, but Lingling turned her head, capturing her lips in a kiss that made her blush.

With a final glance back at Orm, she got into her car, and Orm waved, watching her drive away.

Instead of going to work, Lingling drove straight towards their mansion.

As Lingling approached the Mansion, the grand gate swung open automatically, welcoming her inside. As she drove through, the maids and butlers respectfully bowed in acknowledgment as she stepped out of her car and made her way into their majestic residence.