A GLIMPSE OF HOPE

"I feel bad for your sister, but I also understand Orm" Becky expressed sympathy for both women. Her voice conveyed genuine concern for both parties involved.

Freen and Becky are cuddling together on the bed, Becky leaning against the headboard while Freen rested her head in her girlfriend's lap.

Freen eyes are glued on the ceiling. "I'm sure my phone is more traumatized than she is." Referring to the person who had thrown it. Becky chuckled softly, her fingers gently stroking Freen's hair.

When the younger woman fell silent, Freen glanced at her and teased, "Why so quiet now? You were talking a lot earlier. Sometimes, I wonder what's going on in that mind of yours."

"I just miss Orm so much. I hope she comes back soon. She just vanished without a word, and it feels like something's missing from the golden girls without her." Becky said. She is upset at her for leaving without saying anything, but she is still concerned about the girl.

Freen smiled at her girlfriend and gently touched her face, reassuring her, "Don't worry. Phi Lingling is putting in a lot of effort to bring back your friend. I'm sure she will be present at our wedding. So stop being sad now and do your duty as a wife."

Becky looked down at her girlfriend, who is grinning broadly at her. "I'm not your wife yet. And what duty are you talking about? Do you think a princess like me has responsibilities?" Becky asked with a frown.

Freen's smile grew wider. "This is the duty I mean," she said before smashing her lips and pinned her down with both arms.

Becky let out a loud scream. "MOMMM!!!"

Lingling is addressing everything first in the company, which has a lot of problems as a result of her negligence over the last few months. She will be leaving her company for a while to her trusted secretary, who has been with her since the day she founded it.

After finishing up things at her company, she plans to go back home and pack her stuff. Later in the evening she will be traveling to Spain as there is a corporate party scheduled for tomorrow evening. Set aside the party, The chance to finally meet the woman she's waited ages for is what she's truly looking forward to.

Low hum of the private plane engine is so familiar to the CEO, but tonight, it held a different melody. She leaned back in her plush leather seat, the soft glow of the cabin lights casting long shadows across the polished wood paneling. Outside, the sun was sinking below the horizon, painting the clouds in fiery hues of orange and purple.

Lingling wasn't just a CEO on a business trip. The corporate party scheduled for tomorrow evening in Madrid was a mere backdrop to the real reason she was flying across the Atlantic. Her heart beat a little faster as she thought about seeing Orm, after a year apart. The anticipation was a delicious ache, a mix of excitement and nervous anticipation.

As the plane continued its westward journey, Lingling closed her eyes, allowing the gentle rhythm of the flight to lull her into a state of calm reflection.

After a long journey, she finally touched down in Spain. A company car was waiting for her at the airport, whisking her away to her hotel.

Exhausted, Lingling sank into the plush bed, the weariness of the day enveloping her and pulling her into a deep sleep.

As evening descended, Orm, dressed to the nines, buzzed with a mix of excitement and nervousness. It is her first business party and the weight of responsibility sat comfortably on her shoulders. Tonight, however, a surge of confidence coursed through her veins.

A gentle knock on her door broke her contemplation. "It's open, come in." she called out. The door swung open, revealing a smiling figure.

Orm, mid-way through fastening her earrings in front of the large vanity mirror, glanced up. "Orm, you look so elegant!" exclaimed the newcomer, her eyes wide with admiration as she took in Orm's stunning appearance.