WEDDING DAY

The sun climbed high in the sky, bathing the sprawling gardens of the Grand Riverine Hotel in a warm, golden light. The air buzzed with excitement, a symphony of laughter and chatter punctuated by the clinking of champagne flutes. Today, the Riverine transformed into a breathtaking paradise, its grand ballroom adorned with vibrant floral arrangements, shimmering chandeliers, and a dance floor that gleamed like a polished mirror. This is the day of Freen and Becky's wedding, a celebration of love that promised to be as bright and joyous as the summer sun.

Guests, dressed in their finest attire, arrived in a steady stream, their smiles reflecting the happiness of the occasion. The air crackled as they exchanged greetings and admired the stunning decor. A sea of vibrant faces illuminated by the warm glow of the sun streaming through the grand windows. Becky, radiant in a custom-designed gown that shimmered like sunlight on water, looked like a goddess stepping out of a dream. Freen, equally stunning in a tailored suit that exuded both elegance and power.

Becky, in her pristine white gown, felt a mix of nerves and excitement. Yoko, her bridesmaid helped her prepare. She zipped the gown and placed a pearl necklace around Becky's neck. "You look stunning." She whispered.

Becky blushed at the compliment. "Thank you." she murmured, her cheeks warming.

Yoko stepped in front of her, noticing the sadness in her eyes. "It's your wedding day. You're supposed to be happy." she said gently.

Becky sighed and took a seat, her shoulders slumping. "Of course I'm happy. I'm going to marry the love of my life. It's just... I wish Orm is here. Present on my wedding day."

Yoko brushed off her friend's sadness with a reassuring smile. "Just think of your wedding, okay?" she said, trying to lighten the mood.

Becky looked around the room, her gaze settling on an empty space. "And where the hell is Prigkhing?" she asked, her voice laced with a hint of frustration.

Yoko chuckled softly. "She'll be here soon. She just went outside to get her surprise for you." she said, winking playfully.

Becky furrowed her brows. "Huh? She can just give me her gift later."

The quiet hum of conversation between Becky and Yoko was abruptly interrupted by a sharp knock on the door. Yoko rose from her seat and offered a reassuring smile to the bride-to-be before heading towards the door. "I'll just open it."

As the door swung open, a gasp escaped the bride's lips. Her eyes widened in disbelief, a wave of pure happiness poured her in. Tears welled up in her eyes as she beheld the sight before her. It's Orm, her friend, standing there with a radiant smile, arms outstretched.

Orm, brimming with happiness, rushed towards the bride and enveloped her in a long, tight hug. Becky, still reeling from the shock, looked at Yoko and Prigkhing, seeking confirmation that this isn't a dream. Their nods and smiles solidified the reality of the moment. Orm is truly here, holding her close.

"I miss you so much, Beck." Orm said, voice filled with warmth. "And congratulations!"

Becky instinctively covered her mouth, her voice choked with emotion. "Oh my god, Orm?! Is that really you? Oh my god, I can't believe this. I'm seeing you!" she exclaimed, her voice trembling with excitement. She reached out to touch Orm's arm, then her face, as if to convince herself that this isn't a figment of her imagination.

The initial shock of seeing Orm subsided, replaced by a wave of curiosity and amusement. Becky, still beaming, turned to her friends. "So, you two knew about this all along?"

Yoko nodded with a knowing smile. "Yes, we met last week and talked about how we were going to surprise you with this."

Prigkhing, leaning back against the table with her arms crossed, chimed in with a mischievous grin. "Actually, I only found out about Orm coming here from Ying"