LOVE'S PAINFUL AWAKENING

Orm is overwhelmed by the events of one night. Lingling's hurtful words were unexpected and deeply cutting. Lingling's lack of belief in her and immediate attack without any inquiry added to the pain. The betrayal by the stepbrother she trusted, who turned out to be manipulative and evil, was a shock. She had blindly trusted him, defending him even when her friends disapproved. She now regrets her naivety and blames herself for being too trusting. The most hurtful part is that it was Lingling, whom she loved deeply, who caused the most pain. Despite the heartache, she is grateful for the eye-opening experience that made her realize the unhealthy love she had for Lingling. She had given her everything - her time, love, and willingness to sacrifice for Lingling. Now, she sees that Lingling is not deserving of her love, and the realization brings tears and unbearable heartache.

She had been riding her Bigbike aimlessly for nearly an hour, the wind whipping past her as tears blurred her vision. Her helmet concealed the silent sobs that escaped her, filling it with her raw emotions. The rain descended from the sky in a symphony with the tears that flowed from her troubled mind. Finding herself at a deserted seaside, with not a soul in sight, she halted her bike. The downpour seemed insignificant to her, the relentless raindrops pounding the ground unheard in her turmoil. Her thoughts were a tumult of regret, resentment, fury, and anguish, drowning out any other sensation. Numbness enveloped her, her heart devoid of any emotion towards Lingling and Win. With a shaky hand, she removed her helmet and let out a gut-wrenching shout. the pain in her throat mirrored the pain in her soul. "I hate you! I hate you so much Lingling! I hate you so much Win! I hate you so much!!! I hate myself!!!"

Unaware of her own actions, she found herself shouting uncontrollably in a fit of anger. Tears cascaded down her face, each drop a testament to the depth of her pain. Her fists pounded against her chest in a desperate attempt to quell the storm of emotions raging within her. The echoes of her cries mingled with the sound of the rain, creating a symphony of sorrow and frustration. Each punch was a release of pent-up anguish, a physical manifestation of the turmoil that consumed her.

Orm collapsed to her knees, her hands instinctively reaching for her head, fingers entwining in her hair in a desperate grasp. Despite her shouts and tears, the searing pain refused to diminish, a relentless ache that gnawed at her very core. Frustration coursed through her veins, intensifying her sobs until they reverberated like thunderstorms, echoing the tumult of emotions that raged within her. Each sob was a symphony of anguish, a raw outpouring of the agony that consumed her soul. In her moment of vulnerability, she was a tempest of emotions, a whirlwind of grief and despair that threatened to engulf her completely. "I can't take this anymore.."

Lingling's heart felt heavy as tears streamed down her cheeks, her emotions in turmoil. Win, with a calculated look of concern, handed her a glass of water in an attempt to soothe her distress. His touch on her back was meant to be comforting, but it only served to remind her of the pain she was feeling. The older woman's sobs seemed endless, a reflection of the deep hurt and anger she was grappling with.

"I'm sorry about what happened. If I had been aware of Orm's intentions to seduce me, i would have stayed away from her." Win's words carried a hint of regret, but his eyes betrayed a different sentiment. He reveled in the success of his manipulative plan, indifferent to Orm's feelings or their impending familial connection.

As Lingling sat on the edge of the bed, her gaze met Win's, searching for answers in the midst of her turmoil. "That night in the cafe, what did you two talk about?" Her voice was strained with vulnerability.

Win then sat down beside her, "Oh.. ahh she confessed to me. She mentioned that she had been interested in me for months. She also explained that the reason she frequented your office was to see me. I never anticipated her behavior escalating to the point of stalking me and showing up at my place." He shook his head in disbelief as he lied.

Lingling's world seemed to crumble as she realized that Orm's frequent visits to her office were not for her, but for Win. The revelation struck her hard, shattering the illusion she had held onto.

He moved closer to the petite woman and gently placed his left hand on her shoulder, hoping that she would rest her head against him. "I still love you, Ling, even though you had an affair with Orm. That's in the past now, and you've seen her true colors. I'll always be with you." Win reassured her.

Lingling remains unfazed and indifferent to any emotions or anxiety upon the discovery of her affair with Orm. She displays a lack of concern, particularly in light of the current state of ruin.

As Lingling wiped away her tears and stood up, a sense of resolve settled within her. "I'm going home."

Win, ever the manipulator, tried to dissuade her from leaving, insisting she stay the night for her own well-being. "Why don't you stay and spend the night here? I doubt you have the energy to go home so late after everything that has happened."

Lingling, however, stood her ground, craving solitude in the wake of the emotional storm that had engulfed her. "I wanna go home. I wanna be alone." Her words were firm, a silent plea for space to process the betrayal and deceit that had unfolded before her.

Despite his persistence, she remained resolute. With a final glance that held a mix of hurt and strength, she left the room without looking back, leaving behind a sense of emptiness and a shattered trust in her wake.

As she arrived home, a wave of exhaustion washed over her, leading her to collapse into the comforting embrace of the bathtub. With tears streaming down her face, she found solace in the quiet sanctuary of the bathroom. In that moment of vulnerability, she unraveled the tangled emotions that had been haunting her.

Her thoughts drifted back to the time she had spent with Orm, the memories both sweet and bitter. The way that girl had a knack for getting under her skin, the irritation mingled with a strange longing for her presence. The mere thought of being in her office, just to catch a glimpse of her, brought a fleeting smile to her lips before reality came crashing back.

Win's words echoed in her mind, a sharp contrast to the warmth she had felt in Orm's presence. The painful realization dawned on her as she recalled the hurt she had witnessed earlier. She is indifferent to Win and unaffected by seeing him with other girls. However, it is Orm's involvement that pierces her heart, causing the deep-seated pain she struggles to bear.

In that moment of clarity, amidst the echoes of heartache, she finally acknowledged the truth she had been avoiding - she was in love with Orm.