JOYVALE

A month went by, and the two girls were growing closer, reminiscent of their teenage years. Orm, who was typically affectionate, grew even more attached to the older girl, while Lingling stuck to their agreement of a physical relationship. Currently, they had just finished being intimate in Lingling's condo instead of the mansion.

"Where are you going?"

Lingling sighed, "Put on your clothes, I'll drive you home."

"Am I not staying here tonight?"

"You can't. I'm satisfied tonight thanks to you. But no need for you to stay here" lingling said while dressing and tidying herself up.

"But-"

"No buts. I have to go somewhere tonight"

"Where to?"

"Win" was her short reply.

Orm would be dishonest if she claimed that her words didn't sting, but she managed a faint smile, nodded, and then got up from the bed to compose herself.

For a month, Orm allowed herself to be used by the older woman, a decision she now considered foolish. However, if this was what brought her closer to Lingling, she was willing to endure it.

Orm felt the urge to speak out, but she remembered Lingling's words before everything began, reminding her that she couldn't dictate her actions. This was how much she loved her. It was unexpected for Orm to discover that the girl she had always admired for her gentleness and kindness, the one who had been her role model since she was young, was now the same person using her body to fulfill her own desires.

Despite having the opportunity to back out that night, Orm chose to proceed and agreed to the situation. She made a conscious decision to continue, knowing fully well what she was getting into.

The agreement persisted, but Lingling's behavior towards Orm remained unchanged. Orm was still the girl Lingling would engage with intimately and then leave, only to return when she needed her again.

After dropping off Orm, headed to have dinner with Win, as was their daily routine. Win would always call her, and Lingling would eagerly join him without a second thought.

After Orm's midterm exam, her friends insisted on unwinding at the mall, convinced they deserved it after studying hard. Despite Orm's exhaustion, she reluctantly agreed, wanting to bond with her friends. As they wandered through the mall, Orm tried to push aside her worries about her non-existent relationship, focusing on enjoying the moment with her friends. The laughter and camaraderie eased Orm's stress, allowing her to temporarily escape the sadness.

As Orm strolled through the mall with her friends, she couldn't help but notice familiar faces dining in a nearby restaurant, appearing joyful and engaged in conversation. The sight of them enjoying themselves sparked a mix of emotions within Orm, causing her to question whether she would truly find joy in her day amidst the backdrop of their happiness.

Becky was puzzled as to why her friend abruptly halted their walk, her eyes reflecting a sense of hurt and confusion. Before Orm could contemplate approaching the familiar faces, Becky took action by linking arms with her and gently guiding her in a different direction. "Just let them," Becky advised with a comforting smile, aware of the unspoken emotions swirling within Orm. As the first person Orm confided in about the agreement between her and Lingling, Becky's support and understanding served as a reassuring presence, offering solace in a moment of vulnerability.

Becky, Orm, Prig, and Yoko wandered through the bustling mall, their eyes lighting up at the sight of the new virtual reality arcade.

"Girls, have you checked out the new virtual reality arcade on the 4th floor?" Becky exclaimed, excitement bubbling in her voice.

Orm's face lit up, "No way, that sounds like so much fun. I'm totally up for some VR adventures."

Prig, always up for a challenge, chimed in, "I heard they have this epic multiplayer shooting game."

Yoko, with a sweet tooth, added, "And let's not forget about the dessert place. Let's go to some sweet treats after all the gaming"

As they made their way to the arcade, Becky suggested, "I could go for some ice cream and maybe a slice of cake."

Prig, with a competitive glint in her eye, proposed, "I'll challenge you all to a round of laser tag. Let's see who's the ultimate sharpshooter.

Meanwhile, Yoko planned her own adventure, "While you guys are busy gaming, I'll be browsing the stores. Meet me at the dessert place when you're ready to satisfy those sweet cravings."

The three girls stared at her with confusion, wondering why she no longer wanted to play when they had all come to have fun together.

"Ahm.. I'll head to the restroom, you guys can go ahead and I'll catch up with you later." Yoko said and quickly walked away leaving her friends confused.

Prig squinted her eyes and leaned in to whisper to the two girls, "Let's trail behind her."

Orm raised her index finger and advised, "Agreed, let's follow discreetly to avoid being noticed."

Excitement sparked between them as they exchanged glances upon noticing Yoko veering towards a different direction instead of the restroom.

"Goodness, it's been three minutes since we started following her. Where could she be going?" Prig grumbled in frustration.

Yoko stopped walking, and the three girls following her also stopped, accidentally bumping their heads together and groaning in pain. When Yoko turned around to look behind her, the three girls quickly hid. One of the girls whispered, "Wait, why is she meeting Phi Faye?"

Becky's eyes widened as a sudden realization struck her, "Could it be that she's the one keeping Yoko occupied on her phone?"

Prig let out a silent squeal, whispering, "Oh my goodness, look at how sweet they are."

They watched as Yoko and Faye showed affection towards each other in the clothes shop tent. "She needs to clarify this. How could she keep it a secret from us?" Orm jokingly expressed her frustration.

"Don't fret, Orm. I promise I won't hide any secrets from you once we're officially a couple with your cousin" Prig reassured, placing her hands on Orm's shoulder, receiving a smirk from the blonde girl.

Becky took out her phone and sent a text to Yoko, "Let's go. I told her to just meet us at the arcade."

"Wait, did you mention that we were following her?" Orm inquired.

"Of course not" Becky replied.

They then made the decision to head to the arcade, purchase tickets, and prepare to enjoy some games.