THE JEALOUSY GAME

The sun beat down on the Sandcastle Estate beach resort, a vibrant tapestry of laughter, music, and the gentle crash of waves against the shore.  Evelyn Sterling Company is celebrating its 26th anniversary, a milestone marked by a joyous atmosphere that reflected the company's spirit of camaraderie and success. Employees, clad in their favorite summer attire, reveled in the freedom of the day, dancing, enjoying drinks, and soaking up the carefree energy.

Lingling Kwong, the CEO of Evelyn Sterling, stood before the crowd, her smile as bright as the sun overhead. She is wearing a light blue oversized button-down shirt with designer sunglasses tucked on it and a pair of wide-leg, white pants. "This is a day to celebrate all of you," she said, her voice carrying over the music and the laughter.

"Each and every one of you has contributed to making Evelyn Sterling what it is today. Your trust, your dedication, your hard work – it's what makes this company thrive." Her gaze swept across the faces of the employees, their smiles mirroring her own.

"And of course," she added, her voice softening with emotion, "we wouldn't be here without the vision of my father, Mr. Kwong, who founded this company 26 years ago. He's currently overseas, but I know he's celebrating with us in spirit." A wave of applause rippled through the crowd, a tribute to the company's founder and the legacy he had built.

Following her speech and the exciting news that everyone could now benefit from, the CEO descended from the stage and retrieved her phone from her pocket and dialed a number.

"Orm, where are you? You're late. I just finished my speech, you're still not here." Lingling's voice held a hint of exasperation. Earlier, Orm had insisted her go first, citing her VIP status and the need for her presence at the resort as CEO. She'd promised to follow, claiming an urgent errand, and Lingling, unable to protest, had watched her leave.

"I'm on my way there." Orm replied, her voice calm and reassuring. Lingling sighed, hanging up the phone.

As she turned, a familiar face emerged from the crowd. Charlotte, the temporary model hired for the event, approached with a warm smile. "Congratulations, CEO," she greeted, "Another year to celebrate your company's anniversary."

Charlotte wears a bright yellow two-piece outfit. The halter top has a deep V-neckline and a cropped hemline, accentuating her figure. The long, flowing skirt with two high slits allows for a glimpse of her legs.

Lingling returned the smile. They fell into conversation, discussing the company's achievements, the latest business trends, and the usual pleasantries that accompanied such events.

Meanwhile, Orm's mission is to fetch her friend, Engfah, from the airport.  She had a score to settle with Charlotte, who had wronged her recently. To pull off her little revenge, she needed Engfah, Charlotte's ex-girlfriend, to be present at the event.

Orm is wearing a white, sleeveless mini dress with a deep V-neckline, partnered with a silver necklace and almost invisible pendant hanging from it.

Her eyes scanning the crowd, spotted Engfah emerging from the arrival gate, her luggage in tow. Engfah is wearing a black long-sleeved button-down shirt and white shorts under the knee.

A mischievous grin spread across Orm's face. This is it, her payback time to the Model.

"I miss you, my enemy." Orm said playfully, engulfing her friend in a hug.

Engfah chuckled, tickling Orm's tummy playfully. "I miss you too, little swan."

As they walked towards Orm's car, Engfah's curiosity piqued. "So tell me, what's your foolishness plan?"

Orm, her eyes gleaming with anticipation, laid out her elaborate little scheme. Engfah, initially hesitant, eventually agreed. It is now or never to her. Charlotte had wronged her, and this is her chance to strike back.