THE TAKEOVER

They searched high and low, everywhere they could think of. They looked in all the usual places, and even some places they didn't think to look. But their friend was nowhere to be found. They were starting to get worried, and they almost gave up hope. But then, just when they were about to call it quits, they saw her.  She was sitting all alone in the very back row of tables, looking really grumpy. They couldn't believe it. They had been looking everywhere for her, and she was right there the whole time.

The girls, filled with relief, hurried to her side. "Orm, you're such a goof! We were worried sick, and you were just sitting here? You didn't even respond to us!" Becky scolded and sat infront of her. Yoko and Prig nodded in agreement.

Orm sighs, "I wanted to be by myself and figure out what to do next."

"Why? Whats wrong? Think what? Figure what? Alone wha-"

Yoko covered prig's mouth a little aggressive. "Prigkhing, easy there, Parrot. Orm's trying to think, and you're about to give her a full-blown interrogation."

Becky, weary, shifted her attention to her grumpy friend. "So what happened to you?"

"Ugh! I hate this. I ran out of ways on how to get Lingling's attention. She constantly turns down my advances. Whenever I try to flirt with her, she just responds with harsh remarks," Orm complained, puffing out her cheeks.

The other three fell into silence, exchanging glances, while Orm lounged in her chair with crossed arms, displaying a lazy demeanor.

"Are you certain you've exhausted all possible ways?" Becky inquired.

Prig hummed thoughtfully. "Beck, how did you manage to get Freen's attention? Maybe Orm could try your methods" she suggested.

"I didn't do anything special. She was the one who initiated flirting, and I responded in kind because I felt the same way about her" Becky explained.

"If being sweet and flirty hasn't worked, why not try a bolder approach? Like, make her pin you down on the bed?" Yoko blurted out, causing the other girls to quickly turn and stare at her, like they couldn't believe what they're hearing.

"Wow, you suggest that so casually, like you've done it before, huh?" Prig raised her eyebrows suggestively at Yoko, giving her a look up and down. Yoko nervously gulped.

Becky nodded. "You could try what Yoko suggested," Hearing Becky's agreement, Orm turned to her with a questioning look.

Becky smirked, "What? I simply endorsed her idea, but it's up to you whether you choose to act on it or not."

Prig nodded in agreement. "I agree. Since you've already tried your usual methods and they haven't worked" she said.

It's 5:30 pm in the afternoon. The class dismissed 30 minutes ago. Everyone else had left, but Orm was still there, sitting on her big motorcycle, lost in thought. She was replaying her friends' advice in her mind, their suggestions for getting Lingling's attention. She'd been daydreaming about Lingling giving her attentions. It was driving her crazy. She knew she had to try something new, something bolder, but the thought of it made her nervous. Finally pulling herself out of her thoughts, she decided to head home.

The frustrated woman had been staring at her reflection in the bathroom mirror for a long time, sighing deeply every few minutes. "Okay, you can do it self. So pretty. So beautiful. So sexy"

After one last, heavy sigh, Orm finally left the bathroom. She changed into her purple plaid skirt and rib knit strappy top, applied a light layer of makeup, and then drove to Lingling's office. But this time, she decided to take her car instead of her motorcycle.

Orm was a familiar face in the building, especially around the CEO's office. She was well-known to everyone there, making it easy for her to enter without needing an appointment.

Walking into the CEO's office without knocking, Orm closed the door behind her. She glanced around the room and noticed the CEO sitting in her swivel chair, leaning back with her eyes closed. The slightly blond-haired girl, known for her signature smile, walked over to the resting woman.

Bending down, she gently kissed Lingling's cheek. "Hello, CEO," she greeted.

Startled awake, Lingling opened her eyes. "Nong Orm? What are you doing here?" she asked, surprised.

Orm flashes a toothy grin, "Surprising you."

Lingling looked Orm up and down, taking in her outfit. She knew Orm's style well – usually, she wore a cardigan over her clothes when going out at night. But tonight, she wasn't wearing one. It was a small detail, but it made Lingling wonder why she'd decided to dress differently tonight.

"I thought I'd stop by here before heading to where i supposed to go." she said.

"Where are you going? Who are you going with?" Lingling asked, curious.

"Alone."

"To where? And at night?"

"Obviously, it's nighttime. Who goes to a bar during the day?"

Lingling sat up straight, clasping her hands together, eyebrows furrowed. "A bar? When did you start going to bars?" she asked.

Orm sat down at the CEO's desk, crossing her legs and unknowingly giving the seated girl a view of her thighs. Little did Orm know, this bold move was making the CEO feel uneasy. "Just now" Orm replied to the question, playing with her hair.

The older woman gulped, shifting her gaze discreetly from Orm's thighs to her chest, gulping again before meeting her eyes.

"You can't go. You should go back home. There are a lot of creepy eyes at the bar, and that place isn't for you," Lingling said.

Orm smirked as she played with her hair, then looked back at the shorter woman. "But I don't want to go home. I left there because I was bored, and you want me to go back right away?"

"And I also want to go to the bar, maybe try some drinks and meet a nice guy," She added. Hearing this, Lingling clenched her jaw.

"I just said you Cant, right? Why are you so stubborn?"

The CEO stood up, and as her eyes fell on Orm's chest, she couldn't take it anymore. Orm's alluring presence and her plan to go to the bar had triggered something in the older woman. Before Orm could even get off the desk, Lingling crashed her lips onto Orm's, pulling her close. Orm, caught off guard, tried to pull back, her hands instinctively pushing against Lingling's chest. "P-phii" But Lingling was relentless, her lips clinging to Orm's, her tongue tasting the sweetness of her surprise. The kiss was fierce, passionate, and urgent, a whirlwind of desire and need. Orm, found herself swept away by the intensity of the moment, her body responding instinctively to the heat of the kiss. Their hands tangled, exploring each other's curves, their breaths mingling in a symphony of passion. Lingling took hold of Orm's arms, wrapping them around her neck to pull her closer and deepen the kiss. The CEO's heart pounded in her chest, her senses ablaze with a fire she had never felt. The air crackled with unspoken desires, and the world around them faded away, leaving only the raw intensity of their connection.