THE RISK

The kiss deepened, both women fully immersed in the moment. Lingling's hand moves under the bottom woman's shirt, gently caressing her breasts. Orm gasped softly as Lingling's touch sent shivers down her spine.

In a sudden, unexpected move, Lingling pulled Orm's shirt off, revealing her sculpted physique. Orm responded by pulling her back into a deep, passionate kiss, parting her lips slightly to let Lingling's tongue slip inside.

Lingling's tongue, a hot, demanding presence, explored every inch of the younger woman's mouth, claiming her with a possessive hunger. Her hands, strong and sure, kneaded Orm's nipple, her thumbs circling the sensitive peaks with a deliberate, almost punishing pressure.

Lingling's kisses descended like a fiery trail, leaving a path of heat across the bottom one's chest. Her hand, moving with a deliberate slowness, traced the contours of Orm's body, finally settling at the juncture of her thighs.  Lingling's middle finger, a bold and insistent presence, pressed against the fabric that concealed Orm's most intimate secret. "Mmh" A low, breathy moan escaped Orm's lips. Lingling's own transformation into a tiger was triggered by Orm's mournful cry.

Just as Lingling was about to enter her hand inside her knitted short, a sudden doorbell chime startled Orm, making her jump nervously.

The younger woman sprinted to the door and peered through the peephole. Her eyes widened in surprise when she saw View standing outside. Hurriedly, she silenced the older one and instructed her to hide.

The older woman was furious, her eyes blazing with anger at the interruption. "I don't want to. Who the heck is that?" she snapped.

"It's View. Please just hide"

Lingling scowled. "So? Just let her. Come on, let's get back to bed" she said, pulling the girl back into a kiss. But Orm quickly covered her mouth. "Just hide, please."

She gently guided her to her feet and dragged her towards the bathroom, pushing her inside and locking the door. "Don't come out until I say so." She instructed.

Before the bathroom door could even close, Lingling pulled her for a quick kiss, and Orm returned it just as quickly before pushing her fully inside and shutting the door.

She took a moment to compose herself, Put her shirt back on, taking several deep breaths to quell her nervousness. Then, with a newfound air of composure, she walked towards the door and opened it.

"Orm, why did you take so long to open the door? I've been standing here for almost 5 minutes." View complained. 

Orm shook her head and stepped aside to let her in. "I was putting things away. Come in."

View's eyes roamed around the room, a sense of unease settling in her gut.  Something felt off, as if an unseen presence lurked in the shadows. Orm, sensing her friend's discomfort, stood awkwardly, scratching her nape, and attempted to distract her. "So, what brings you here?" she asked, her voice a bit strained.

View, finally breaking her gaze, settled on the edge of the bed. "I came to take you for lunch. I was busy yesterday and couldn't make it."

Orm nodded slowly, acknowledging her friend's explanation. "Oh, sure. But I haven't taken a bath yet."

View chuckled, glancing at her wristwatch. "It's okay, we still have an hour for you to get ready. Go ahead and take a bath, I'll just wait here." She relaxed her back against the pillows, her phone already in hand.

Orm pursed her lips, her hand instinctively clasping her back. She swallowed nervously. "Ahm, but can I take a bath in your room?"

View's brows furrowed in confusion. "Why not in your bathroom? Is the shower not working or something?"