JEALOUSLY UNLEASHED

"I have a significant amount of paperwork to sign, so I won't be able to join you for dinner."

The CEO is occupied with signing paperwork, and her business partner is extending an invitation for dinner, which she declines.

But win is persistent. "It's nearly 6 pm. You can continue that tomorrow." While flipping the pages then continued, "Besides, you promised to go with me tonight"

Lingling sighed and let go of the pen.

"Please?" Win pouted, which the CEO finds it cute.

(Author: Lol that's not cute)

"Okay okay, you win. I'll just change, I feel uncomfortable with this coat" CEO smiled then left to go to her office rest room. The man let out a smirk.

He took this as an opportunity to send orm a message. "I'll change the time, something came up. See you at 7 pm"

Orm arrived at the location specified by Win on time at 5:30 pm. As it is now almost 6 pm, she requested the waiter if she could remain in the restaurant until 7 pm to avoid unnecessary back and forth trips, opting to stay put at the designated restaurant. The waiter smiled at her and reassured her that she could stay as the restaurant would be open until 10 pm. She stood up and went to retouch in the restroom.

As Orm exited the cubicle, she was taken aback to find that she was not alone. A smile lit up her face as she caught sight of View's reflection in the mirror.

"It's unexpected to see you here" Orm remarked with a smile, causing View to turn towards her.

"Oh my god, Orm. You almost gave me a heart attack" View exclaimed, clutching her chest in surprise.

Orm chuckled. "What are you doing here?"

View turned to the faucet, washing her hands. "I had a meeting with a client who was interested in hiring me as a model for their recently launched business. And you, what brings you here?" View inquired, turning off the faucet and glancing at Orm.

"I was invited for dinner by someone I know" Orm replied nonchalantly.

View interlocked their arms as they walked out of the restroom, sharing laughter and whispers. Unbeknownst to them, a piercing gaze followed their every move.

Lingling, who was in the midst of bringing a spoonful of food to her mouth, paused as she noticed Orm and another girl went out of the rest room. Lingling and Win are seated not too far from the restroom but still within view of individuals exiting it.

Win observed the shift in the woman's facial expression as he faced her. His eyes trailed down to Lingling's hands, noticing her clenched fist around the spoon. Following Lingling's line of sight, he spotted Orm and View leaving the restaurant.

To redirect Lingling's attention, he cleared his throat softly. "Oh, is that Orm?"

Lingling regained her composure and arched one eyebrow. "H-huh?"

Win chuckled lightly before taking a sip on his glass, "I spotted Nong Orm leaving the restaurant, did you see her as well?" He is behaving as though he did not notice her gaze towards them.

Lingling just nod and put back her attention to her food.

However, Win is feeling thrilled about the drama he orchestrated. "The girl she was with. They look incredibly close. It wouldn't be unexpected if they were engaged in a covert romance."

This caused Lingling to shoot him an irritated glance. "They are simply close friends, just like her other friends. Don't read too much into it." She uttered coldly.