UNDER THE MOONLIGHT

In the afternoon, sunlight beamed through the living room window, creating a cozy patterns on the rug. Orm sat on the couch with a blanket covering her legs. She reached for the remote, flipping through channels until she landed on a classic rom-com. The familiar opening music filled the room, a comforting melody that beckoned her to relax.

She sipped her tea, the steam curling around her face, while she allowed the movie to engulf her. Laughter bubbled up from her throat at the predictable jokes, and let out a gentle sigh during the touching scenes.

After the movie ended, Orm felt calm. She was in her cozy living room, the sun shining warmly, and the TV softly buzzing, giving her a peaceful feeling. She shut her eyes, hearing the movie's music fade away, and allowed herself to drift into a contented silence.

It didn't take long before the sudden ringing of the doorbell made her jump a bit in surprise. She moved the pillow off her lap, briefly pausing, and then made her way to the door to open it.

A smile bloomed on her face and her eyes widened in giddiness as she saw Lingling standing at her door with open arms. "Hi baby"

She didn't waste time and snuggled up. "You finished work early?" She asked as she ushered her inside.

"I didn't go to work" Lingling said casually, looking at the now confused Orm.

Orm's eyes scanned her from head to toe, dragging her question "Whyyy?" as she noticed her casual attire, clearly not office-appropriate.

It's a sleek black blazer and a white top with a delicate flower design underneath. Her bottom half is clad in a flowing light beige silky skirt with a side slit. And chose to keep her long, straight black hair sleek and polished, framing her face with a sophisticated elegance.

Lingling grinned. She took advantage of this to pull Orm by the waist towards her. "Because we're going on a date."

"Really?" Orm asked shyly, her eyes fixed on the woman who nodded in response.

Lingling's other hand went down to her ass and squeezed it as she bit her lip maniacally "Now, go and dress up. Take your time, I'll be waiting here downstairs." she whispered, then nibbled on her ear, causing the younger one to shudder.

Orm, who normally took her time in the bath, found herself rushing through the shower. Lingling's promise of a date had sparked a newfound urgency. her heart pounding with a giddy excitement, a sensation she hadn't experienced in years. This marked their first date, and the thrill of eagerness is overwhelming. Instead of her usual careful routine, she quickly dried herself off and went to her extensive wardrobe. Inside, she had different sections for clothes like casual wear, formal attire, school uniforms, and more. However, on this particular night, she was drawn to the section designated for evening dresses, looking forward to the upcoming night with the woman downstairs. Each dress symbolized a special moment, and with Lingling beside her, this night felt like the most extraordinary one.

She slipped into the silky, light beige slip dress, feeling confident and beautiful in its simple elegance. The cowl neck and side slit added a touch of sophistication and sensuality. Her wavy brown hair cascades down her shoulders, adding a touch of carefree charm to her look, making her feel ready for a special night.

The sound of heels clicking made Lingling turn her head towards the stairs. Her pupils dilated at the sight of the woman she loves, looking beautiful. She promptly stood up from the couch and walked towards her. She's almost hesitant to touch the girl because of her expensive aura.

"I'm good to go." Orm said, a confident smile playing on her lips.

Lingling, mesmerized by Orm's beauty, was snapped out of her trance by a wave from the woman she loves. "Sorry, I... I got lost in the moment" She stammered, her cheeks flushing. "You're so beautiful, it's hard to look away."