Chapter 6: Pisces

Well, it's my turn. Just a minute, let me upload this to TweetBook. #Writing - would be cool, don't you think?

Well, anyways, after Virgo told me, Aries and Taurus to stay, we were told to get back to the house after only half a hour of 'securing the area'. I sensed Taurus was a little sad during that time, but I decided to leave it - she'd get pumped after finding out about the food that was going to be there.

After we got back, we were told to get dressed. I didn't listen for the majority of the conversation. Too busy daydreaming about how cute....never mind. "Pisces, you alright?" Aries asked. "Your going red."

"Nah, don't worry Aries. It's okay."

"No worries, man," he replied. Contrary to what everyone believed, I actually liked the Fire Signs. Though, sometimes the Air Signs did annoy me. Speaking of which, Sag was trying so hard to flirt with Leo. It made me laugh, because every girl loved Leo. I wouldn't know what to do if every girl was following me or crushing on me - probably put it on TweetBook.

Well, after we got changed using the clothes that Virgo had for us. I was scared about that - how the hell did she know my shirt size, shoes size and pant sizes? Its likes she just knows everything. She is clever, don't get me wrong, but that doesn't mean that she has magical powers, right? Magical powers. I wonder which one I would have....

Suddenly I'm in the middle of a storm, hurricanes and tornadoes all around me streaked with lightning, obeying my will. I can do whatever I want with my Storm Magic, and I feel like destroying something today. I go down to a nearby village, with most of the storm gone. The village is small and I have never heard of it. I see the people looking at me- scared of the powers I possess. As the most compassionate of the Zodiac, I feel compelled to leave them alone. But Storm Magic brings out the darkness in me. For wishing I will go, for wishing that I won't harm them... I'll make them pay...

I snap out of my daydream. Wow, that one was a scary one. I only stopped because Scorpio was asking me a question. We were alone together, me fully changed in my blue and black coat, dark jeans with a belt with my sign and boots. Scorpio stood there looking like he was born to kill.

Two green vambraces on his arm, along with a dark blue, hooded long sleeved shirt was what he wore for his upper body. On the left part of his chest on the shirt it showed his sign - ♏ - in black. He also had black jeans, but he wore blue and green shoes. He looked like a badass.

"Well?" He asked.

"Well, what?" I nonchalantly replied. Well done Pisces, stay strong.

"Well, answer my question you dick! Do you think I have a chance with her?" Scorpio saying he liked someone. This was a first. "Depends on the her, but whoever she is, she'll definitely love to have you- a psychotic and sadistic dipshit- as her boyfriend."

"Thanks.... Wait... Hey! Pisces, you're dead!" Crap, he's mad!

"Sorry, but I wasn't lying about the part that she'll be lucky I have you!!!!" I started saying quickly and all, er, hard man like. Yeah, I was seriously strong. "I don't know if she likes me..."

"Well, you'll never know until you tell her," I replied. Yeah. Pisces, love expert. It has a nice ring to it. Maybe that should be my super power-Shipping!!!!!

"Thanks Pisces. Well, I'll try to tell her today," Scorpio said.

"Can I ask who?" I hesitantly asked.

"You don't have to know," he replied coldly. I was hurt by that and I just have shown it because he sighed and then said, "Alright then, but you tell anyone and your dead meat." I believed him completely. Last guy trying to mess with him, he ended up getting stabbed in the....in the.....a-hole. My butt was starting to feel tingly.