Chapter 27: Aries

***One Year Later...***

"Damn it!" I yelled as we ran out of the amusement park, three security guards chasing us. I was holding Gemini's arm as we ran and I heard one of the guards shout, "Don't ever come back!"

"Like I'd want to! It's a shit theme park!" I replied. I saw his face full of rage, but we were too far away for him to chase, so he stormed back through the gate. When his ugly face disappeared, I started laughing alongside Gemini.

"Why'd you decide to steal some kids cotton candy?" She laughed.

"I did it because - "

"And then you started calling all the rides shit. On top of that, you robbed a security guards uniform and impersonated one! Which security guard ever says 'Madam, to check if the ride is safe for your child, I need you to step in here and pull out your breasts.' What a dick!" She laughed again.

"Well, it made you laugh, so there you go," I replied. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Aw, you're such a great guy," she said, giving me a face of pure love. What can I say? I am Aries after all. Well technically, my name was Austin now and Gemini was now called Genevieve.

After our 'split up', me and Gem walked off together. We didn't go in a three, like Cap suggested, as we were man and wife - the third Zodiac would probably be a third wheel. I don't know who the others were with or even where they were, but I always did wish that they were okay.

Me and Gemini, we didn't like to stay in one place, so our mission in life was to travel the world. Thanks to me ( *cough* Gemini *cough*) winning the lottery, we had quite the stash of cash and we used it for travel, hotel money and to buy cool things. We were currently in The United Nations, which was the country with the most theme parks.

"So, where do you wanna go now?" I asked her. She shrugged.

"Maybe, back to the hotel?"

"Nah, we still got a few daylight hours. The hotels boring anyway, I just use it for a good place to sleep."

"Whatever Aries. Let's go get some food. I'm hungry anyway. Or maybe we could go for something to buy. But, I don't wanna waste all our money. You have to be careful with it, you know." I laughed and slipped my hand onto hers.

"Calm down, Gem, you're getting a bit too hyper." She grinned and we walked towards the nearest fast food place - Sky World. Sounds like an arcade, right? Well it wasn't.

We were going to take a shortcut through a alleyway, but someone was getting beat up by three guys. The guy getting beaten up had white hair, so I initially thought he was Pisces. However, when I got closer, I saw it was someone completely different. He had a chiselled face, with his white shaggy hair falling down his face. Small white stubble also decorated his face and cuts and bruises all over him.

"Let's go," I told Gemini. I tried pulling her away, but she remained still. She kept her eyes on the man and I knew why. There was this strange feeling that he would protect us, but I had no idea why as he was getting beaten up.

"We have to stay Aries, we have to help him."

"Gem, it's not our place. He must have done something to deserve it. Why do you think he's getting knocked out by three dudes?"

"So you're saying if that was Pisces, or Scorpio or Leo, then you would have stood by and watched?" By the time she said Leo I was feeling less than happy.

"But they're not - "

"Can't you feel it? I know he's important somehow. If you're not gonna help, I'll do it myself." With that she ran off, trying to help the guy.