Chapter 16: Aquarius

I ran in the east direction, straying from the path. With me was Scorpio, Sag and Capricorn. We just trying to dodge all the fireballs, ice beams and 'dragon rages' as best we could. I thought about three magic ninjas were chasing us, but I didn't check. If you ask why, I'm gonna ask you to hang yourself.

"Watch the pigtails!" I shouted at the stupid goons chasing us.

"Yeah, watch my hair as well! It took me forever to do it! I appreciate if you wouldn't burn it!" Sag also called. I silently smiled. Even though we were running for our lives, we were still messing about.

We eventually got out of the forest, onto a main road and we were still running. We stopped so we could get our breath back. Running for 10 minutes solid while dodging who knows what was seriously draining.

"Hey, guys, we need to meet up at Virgo's, " Scorpio said.

"We're halfway across town! We took a wrong turn because of them ninjas! It'll be an age getting there, never mind going back to school!" Sag was right - she was so clever. I had grown to admire her and Scorpio and they were both sexy. Though, I was pissed that they had screwed last night. How I wish I could have traded places with either one of them. Maybe even join in. *Wink Wink*

"She's right. I reckon we should make our way back to school."

"Yeah, all we have to do is get past magic ninjas? No big deal, am I right?" I said angrily. This idiot was suggesting to go back to school with the ninjas in the forest. We couldn't be seen in front of the school, we were meant to be in it!

"Yeah, well I made a mistake. Sue me, you fucking whore!"

"Oh, I'm a whore? You man slut, you were happy to shag Virgo behind Lucy's back! And you're calling me a whore? Fuck you, you ugly nob!"

"Calm down!" Sag said, interjecting. Capricorn was about to retaliate, but the force of her voice shut us both up. "We're getting chased by magic ninjas, and you two idiots are talking about sex! For once, can we please not talk about it!" Whatever you say, my darling Sag. Capricorn nodded, but I had a feeling he wasn't finished with me.

"Yeah, you're right. Who knows they might come on the Main Street. Barely anyone's around. We gotta go," a fearful Capricorn said. That guy always expected the worst.

"He's right," Scorpio agreed. I agree as well! I looked back at the forest and my voice froze.

"G...guys..." I choked.

"What? Aqua, speak!" Scorpio demanded. I would, if I could find my voice! I simply pointed and we all started to run. The ninjas were following us out of the forest!

Holy shit, I thought, we were gonna die! We tried losing them, by going through a back street. As luck would have it, they knew how to jump from building to building. The houses in Raen were quite small, at least 2 or 3 storeys and they climbed them fast.

The stupid ninjas jumped down and surrounded us. There was three of them and holy crap, was I scared. They're whole body was covered, except for their eyes. What frightened me was that they weren't monster-like or evil. They were human eyes, filled with utter malice.

Me and Sag clutched each other and held back sobs. The three stood and the middle one, obviously the leader from his different colour headband and belt. They were red, the other two ninjas wore brown.

"You will come with us," a raspy voice spoke. It was coming from the middle ninja.

"Or what?" Scorpio said defiantly. He shook as he spoke, but he had an angry face and he had clenched fists. He was trying to be brave...