Chapter 15: Gemini

We were getting chased by evil ninjas using magical powers....

Don't worry, if I heard that myself, I would be thinking that I'm crazy too. But, I can't lie. The above statement is true. On top of that, my love ceremony with Aries would reunite us with a old friend and the high risk cat-and-mouse game we played with the ninjas.... Well, thanks to them my new shoes were ruined! Stupid ninjas with no respect...

So, after we discussed about getting followed in the theatre, as you know Virgo wept. We then formulated a plan (courtesy of Sag) to sneak out of school at lunch. We would try to return - the word try infuriated Capricorn. Have you noticed his gorgeous eyes. Seriously. That red really suits his olive complexion.

Sorry, what was I saying again? Ah, after we would sneak out at lunch, we'd quickly head back to Virgo's home to make sure everything was in check. We'd be back swiftly. That seemed to infuriate Aries. Have you noticed...let me stop right there.

After that little private meeting, we all went off to our home-room classes. In these classes we would be handed our timetables and stay there for half a hour every morning. Pretty pointless (oh my god - alliteration!) if you asked me, but it was the school rules. In my class, I had Libra, Scorpio, and Sag . We entered together.

Inside, we saw a few students already sat there. I recognised most of them - unfortunately I was too tired to care. One looked at me and grinned, and I smiled back nervously. Sometimes, I was nervous around strangers that I forgot the names of. But they obviously didn't forget my name. Am I sounding like Aries? I have that strange feeling that I am.

We sat towards the back, so we could talk in private. To keep everyone thinking we were still normal, we discussed other topics. We got into a really good debate about whether Scorpio could outrun a horse (I was against), but the teacher stopped us before we got into full swing.

She cleared her voice and announced herself. "My name is Miss Amber Fyre and I am, from today, your homeroom teacher. I hope we get to learn about each other the half a hour we spend every morning. As its your first day back, I'll allow you to chat amongst yourselves, but tomorrow, be prepared for some great activities!" She smiled kindly and sat down at her desk.

She was nice and petite woman, with medium-length pink hair and a nice bust. Her breast could be seen and they were both wedged together with the top she was wearing. She may have seemed nice and kind, but I could sense that she was dirty and dangerous underneath that charming exterior.

"She's a MILF," Scorpio whispered to us. Okay, he agreed with me.

"Yeah, I reckon Scorpio's right. Just look at her! I'm straight but I wouldn't mind adventuring with her," Sag giggled. What the fuck? She had a pun about adventuring for absolutely everything! I was so amazed. I barely knew what a pun was!

"Can't disagree with you there, babe. Gemini, hon, what do you think of her?" Libra asked me, dragging me into the conversation about this MILF teacher.

"Well, I do think she is dirty and dangerous. But, I don't think she's a MILF - she looks a bit young. Speaking of young, have you seen the Dukes third wife? I got a glimpse of her and she looked like a proper MILF."

"You're not meant to be talking about that!" Scorpio hissed at me.

"Scorpio, leave her alone. No need to be so mean! But, he is right Gemini. Don't talk about that - you never know who's listening." Libra, in everyone's opinions, was such a fair person. She also had a great body (but I don't think she was a MILF) and all the boys were always after her.