Chapter 40: Gemini

SORRY FOR BEING SO LATE!!!! I've just been in a bad state physically. I'm back now and hopefully uploading!! Above is Gemini.

'One of the Zodiacs....would die...'

Those words stuck in my head for most of the trip to Brazon and as I was usually nervous about these sort of things, the risk of dying was seriously frightening me.

Don't worry Gem, Dailana comforted me. We'll get through this, she said.

'No we might not, I glumly thought back. One of us is gonna die. Who died from you lot, when you cast the spell?' I thought to her.

We never had to use the spell. Talaanz was never awoken when we were alive, but the worlds corruption and chaos eventually helped him break out - I am only so sad that it is in your time. You are at such an young age, even your guardian, Hercules, didn't stand a chance...

'Don't remind me,' I thought back. 'But what will happen, when one of us...you know...'

The Sign that the Zodiac chooses another worthy being, who has recently been born. They can be from anywhere and they don't necessarily have to share the same name as their predecessor.

'Oh,' was all I could think.

Most of the journey there was silence, but Virgo eventually conferred with us her plan of action. We would unfortunately have to infiltrate the Starry Heavens and she had been led to believe that there was a secret entrance that we hadn't known about.

"You see, while I was pregnant, I had a lot of time, because I couldn't really train or physically exert myself. Because I couldn't, I had a lot of time to read and study. I had time to read a book Zelfar had given me about the Starry Heavens - one of a kind. And by coincidence, that book explained had five secret entrances in and out of the Domos in Brazon."

"That's great!" Leo had yelled.

"We'll easily be able to infiltrate them then, or are there still some complications?" Cap inquired. He had a skeptical look about him, he usually did, but this time, his eyes showed that he was actually quite scared of the prospect of entering the Starry Heavens.

"Not really, but the book states how two of the entrances are unusable - one is completely blocked while the other is a damgerous route as the ground is unstable there. From the other three, one is known by everyone for a emergency exit and the other two are ours for the taking." Virgo then sighed before speaking again. "I just find it odd that Zelphar gave me this book, highlighting the secret entrances."

"And?" Aries asked.

"And....well....what if he knew that we would have failed our mission - that he had purposefully given me that book so I could plan our infiltration technique, but get caught in the process?"

"It's not like you to get paranoid Virgo," Leo said, approaching her (which was quite dangerous as we were flying at high speeds). He put his hands down on the spiky fur sprouting from Leroy and sat next to her, his arm around her.

"Yeah, you're right, Leo. She normally isn't paranoid. But, this could be classified as a good reason to be paranoid at something."

"Libra's right. We can't proceed with the plan without fully knowing if Zelphar has actually intended us for a trap. We have to scout, even if, it do us unfortunately take out a few hours," Cap said, sighing.