Chapter 47: Libra

Above is Libra!

Capricorn was sleeping peacefully in the ward when the others came in.

"What the hell happened?" Virgo asked, running over to him and putting her head above his chest, no doubt looking for heart beat.

"There's no need to check if he's still alive, Virgo. They snapped his arm, but weren't able to severely harm another  part of his body. That is terrible, but I can guess we can count ourselves lucky."

"Yeah, we can," Virgo replied, giving a sigh of relief. She sat down in the chair and Leo did the stupidest thing ever.

"Dear beloved, we are standing here today to honour Capricorn, one of the mighty Zodiacs. He was a... OW!" He said, rubbing his head, where Jackie had punched him.

"Why are you being so inconsiderate?" She asked him. Leo looked over at Virgo, who was close to tears and sighed.

"Virgo, I was only making a joke. I didn't mean to upset you. As Libra said, he snapped his arm and luckily wasn't killed."

"He could have been," she responded. "Bastard Sorcerers!" She yelled, punching the desk.

"Virgo, we're all here for him. It's not like he's alone," Sag said, moving over to her. I moved closer to Leo and wrapped an arm around him.

He looked at me, smiled and made a stupid face, which made me giggle.

"It's no time for jokes," I whispered to him.

"You approached me," he whispered back. "Aqua, why are you crying?" Leo asked in his normal, loud voice, an eyebrow raised. I looked over to her and also saw she has tears steaming down her cheeks.

"Why'd you two lovebirds care?" She asked and it dawned on me that either she loved Leo and wanted me to get away from him, or she was sad at Cap hurt.

"Aqua, calm down, we're not an item," Leo said. It hurt me a bit, but I knew me and him having a relationship at a time like this would be frowned upon by the others, not to mention he would always distract me. Maybe at the end we could have one.

"You look more than friends," she replied. Before Leo could reply, she spoke again, "Anyways, I don't care about what you two do with your lives. I'm just sad one of us got badly hurt."

"We all could use a day at the spa, couldn't we?" Sag lightly dropped, drawing out a bit of laughter from us all.

"Well, I think it'll be polite to wait for him to at least wake up. Hopefully he'll recover. And fast."

"Don't worry about it Taurus," Virgo said. "Us Earth Signs have an increased healing factor, so he'll recover faster than a normal human."

That did light the dim room up a bit.

"Okay, so what shall we do while waiting for Cap? We can't just wait around here all day. It'll be a waste of time," Gemini said.

"She's right - "

"We could wait till he wakes up though. If he awakes and we aren't here, he might think he's been abandoned and stuff. Or, he might - "

"Gemini, shut up," Leo said, sitting her down. Instead of rambling on like normal, she actually listened. Which was a huge relief.

"I think some of us should go and at least check out the different spas and others can check out what hotel room we could stay in the night."

"Hotel room?" Leo asked, jumping up. "We're staying the night here?"

Virgo nodded. "It's gotta be done," she said, looking at the circular ceiling. "We're all too tired to try and carry on with our mission if we don't rest here. Even if we leave at night, sleeping on Leroy's back isn't the greatest idea in the world. And if he starts sleeping on the job as well..."