DEAN

Dean groaned and threw a pillow over his head. He could hear the family moving around the creaky old house. Then the scream of his adopted mother, Ellen, echoed through the house, "DEAN WINCHESTER. GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED. YOU'RE GONNA MISS CLASS." Dean cracked one eye open. His alarm read 7:30AM. Crap; Charlie had to be at school in 15 minutes for her Viola lesson. He whipped off the covers and threw on his tattered jeans and a black V-neck shirt that was lying around. He walked out the door of his room and collided with Sam, his younger biological sister. Sam was going to be a freshman this year while Dean was going to be a senior. "Sorry Sammy," Dean said as he made his way to the bathroom. The door was shut so Dean pounded on the door. "HOLD ON!" a heavy British accent yelled from the bathroom. "Bela! Get out! I have to take a wiz and brush my teeth!" Dean shouted back at her. Dean ran a frustrated hand through his dirty blonde hair then down his solid jaw line over the scruff he grew overnight. Bela whipped open the door and came out in an insanely skanky outfit consisting of a crop top, jean booty shorts, fishnet tights, and stripper heels. Dean stared at her made up face.

"Ellen isn't going to let you out of the house looking like a 50 cent hooker." Dean advised. She flipped her hair at him and teetered down the stairs. Dean used the bathroom and flew down the stairs where Ellen had a piece of toast ready for him on a napkin to take in the car. When Ellen caught sight of him she swatted him on the back of the head. "First day of school and now everyone is going to be late." He grinned as she smiled and shook her head. The two littlest ones, Becky and Kevin, were by the door ready to see their older siblings off. Dean picked up his ragged black backpack, plucked his car keys from their peg by the door and ran outside to start the car. Jo was right behind him calling out, "Shotgun!" Dean smiled. He slid into the drivers seat and started the engine. Bela wobbled to the car in her insanely large heels. She was wearing an oversized sweatshirt to cover her outfit. Dean wondered if he should play the big brother card and tell her to go change. He decided not say anything, he doesn't want to make a scene and have to handle a bitchfit. Next came out Charlie, she was wearing her Star Wars t-shirt and a pin covered messenger bag carrying her Viola case which she shoved in the trunk. Then Sammy and Garth ran out. Baby Becky was latched to Sam's boot, for some reason Sam was her favorite and she clung to her like glue. They all piled into the car and Dean took off like a rocket. They saw the four faces of the younger kids at the window waving them off, the babies Kevin and Becky, and then the two nine year olds, Harry and Ed. It took three minutes to get to school, considering Dean to some liberties with the speed limit. He liked to think of it as a speed suggestion. He pulled up to the door and everyone shoved Charlie out so she could make it to her lesson on time. Dean parked his baby and everyone practically fell out of the car. Dean and Sam walked together to the door.

Sammy looked at her feet her dark hair fell around her face, "Dean, I'm nervous. What if I don't make any new friends, or if I can't find anywhere to sit at lunch? Or if..." Dean cut her off and stopped walking and turned to her and looked her in the eyes.

"Sammy. You'll be fine. If you can't find anywhere to sit you can sit with Gabe and I." She took a deep breath and smiled and nodded. Dean smiled back at her and gave her a push.

When Dean and Sam were about to walk into the school, they heard a car honk at them. Dean spun around and saw his best friend Gabe pulling into the parking lot. Gabe had a big family too but didn't have good parents like Ellen. His dad was always passed out drunk and his mother was dead. But he also had three older brothers who were paying the bills, Lucifer, Michael and Raphael. Dean had never met any of Gabe's siblings and Gabe had only met Charlie and Jo.

"Hey Winchester!" Gabe shouted from the drivers seat. Dean grinned and lifted a middle finger salute, "Go screw yourself Novak."

"Damn Winchester, who's the legs? She's damn hot. Congrats dude." Gabe said gesturing to Sammy. Dean's grin dropped almost instantaneously. Sam's face got red. Dean's eyes grew into saucers. Gabe, being a smart little shit, correctly assumed that Dean was going to punch him so he peeled off to go park. Dean ushered Sam inside and waited for Gabe. Gabe walked in about 5 minutes later with his crowd of siblings. Gabe stopped in front of Dean and said, "It's about time I introduce you to most of my family." Dean raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Gabe gestured to a petite redheaded girl who was Anna.

"Very nice to meet you Dean, Gabe talks about you often and fondly. Michael, our eldest brother, wishes me to invite you and your family over to dinner tomorrow evening."

Dean laughed, "My whole family?" Anna nodded solemnly.

"Well, I have a huge family, 12 people including my parents." Anna didn't even raise an eyebrow.

"So will we be seeing you?" she inquired. Dean looked at her then said, "Yeah sure. I'll let Ellen know."

"Dean," Gabe interrupted, "The rest of my siblings, Balthazar." Balthazar was a tall blonde kid who looked like a cross between a football stud and an art major.

"Zachariah, just Zach for short." Gabe gestured to a short dumpy kid who looked like a nark and a brown noser for sure.

"Hannah" Hannah was tall and lean, Dean probably would've tried to bang her but she was Gabe's sister.

"Uriel" Dean was a little miffed why this big Black guy was related to all of these scrawny little white kids, but then he remembered what Gabe had said about them all being half siblings because his dad got around a lot.

"Samandriel, but everyone just calls him Alfie."

"Alfie?" Dean asked the little freshman.

Alfie shook his head and walked off.

"And last but not least Castiel, call her Cassie." Then Dean saw her. She was about 5'9" and had long jet-black hair. She had a face that glowed with perfection and eyes that were so blue he felt that he would be able to swim in them. Her skin was like porcelain and her lips were deep red. Not to mention She had a great figure.

"Uh. Hi." Dean stammered out. Her blue eyes focused on him.

"Hello." She said in crisp clear voice, and then she looked away. Dean didn't think he could say anything, which was very unlike him. But thank God Bela decided to be a bitch right then and there.