BELA

BELA

Bela had never answered her phone so quickly in her life.

"Mum!?"

A hearty laugh echoed from the end of the line and her jaw dropped in recognition.

"Calling for you Mummy my dear? How very peasant of you. I thought you would be the most refined in a situation like this. Tsk tsk tsk. Put Dean on the line."

Her heart sank to her knees. 

The voice on the other end... 

Her hand shook violently as she pushed the speaker button and lowered the phone from her face.

She shot a glance at Dean, tears threatening to dance across her face.

"Who is this." Her brother spoke gruffly into the phone.

"It truly is such a shame that tonight went like this. You were supposed to die earlier. But I suppose having Gabriel come and save you was good thinking. It is good to have an angel on your side when you are about to meet with the Devil I suppose."

The reaction of everyone in the limo was different. Sam's eyes turned to saucers, Gabe looked as though he could explode at any moment and Cas slapped both hands over her mouth in shock. Although, Dean's face remained neutral.

Bela was shocked by that, Dean was never one to disguise emotion successfully, he must truly not be surprised. Which made her feel even more of a fool. At this point Sam and Gabe grabbed each others hand and Cas buried her face into Dean's shoulder.

"I had a bad feeling from you to start with. What do you want Lucifer?" Dean's deadpan voice cut through all the emotions of the place. It was very.... centering, Bela thought as she composed herself.

"Nothing at all, my lovely Winchesters." she could feel Lucifer's smirk, "I just wanted to remind you who was really in charge here. I have orders to kill you and take your mark. But after I was invited out to dinner and you survived 2 ex-Marines coming to kill you, I decided to make it fun. What fun is it killing you all off right in the beginning, especially if you plan on going down fighting? What do you say Winchester? Want to play a game?"

Castiel looked at Dean and shook her head vigorously.

Dean's look only hardened, "Game On." The he hung up the phone.