CASTIEL

CAS

Dinner was fine. Everyone laughed and had a good time. When it was time to say goodbye to the Winchester Clan, Cas pulled Dean aside.

"The art show, tomorrow, when are we going to meet and such?" Cas asked wringing her hands.

"Well, it starts at 7 so I could pick you up at 5 and we all could go to dinner first." Dean suggested, "That means you have 2 hours to get ready after school, is that enough time?"

"Oh, yeah plenty." She smiled shyly and began to walk away.

"Oh, Cas! One more thing," Dean reached around her waist and pulled her back to him, he leaned down and whispered in her ear in a sultry voice, "I'm really glad you're going with me."

My Father, he was sexy.

"Um, me too." She stuttered out. She heard a low chuckle come from his direction.

She looked into his emerald eyes and defiantly stated, "What's so funny?!"

He brushed her hair away from her eyes.

"You're adorable." He cupped her chin in one hand and wrapped the other one around her waist, and drew her face toward his.

Cas felt like time was moving in slow motion. She could feel his pulse beating under his black dress shirt. She could hear her own pulse booming in her ears. She closed her eyes and felt his soft lips kiss hers. She kissed back, her mouth trying to get as much as she could. It was almost as if he could sense her eagerness and she could feel him smile as he tightened his grip on her.

She smiled at the fact he wanted her as much as she wanted him. Unfortunately, he pulled away, his eyes with a mischievous smile, "To be continued." He walked back around the corner and out the door. Cas leaned against the wall and sighed.

She was dating the epitome of a bad boy. For her Father's sake she saw him shoot a man in the pelvis not even three hours ago!

The same man who told her that Bela and Dean were murderers.

Not only that but he referred to her as his GIRLFRIEND!

Cas' head fell in her hands.

What now?

She slid down the wall and buried her face in her knees. She knew she liked him but was he worth risking everything for?

There was a knock at the door; Castiel barely lifted her head as she heard Anna's heels click across the floor.

"Hello?"

"Hiya! You must be Mrs. Novak. I'm here to see If Castiel can come out to play?"

Cas' head shot up when she heard her name said by a vaguely familiar voice.

"One moment, I'll go find her." Anna said.

Cas stood up and walked to the door, where she saw Brackett.

"Hiya Castiel!" He said his impish grin covering his whole face.