DEAN

DEAN

He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His girlfriend wasn't crazy. She was... a literal angel. He was in love with an angel.

He was in... love.

He ran toward her and picked her up and spun her around.

"God, Castiel Novak, I love you." Dean said looking up at her while her black hair flowed in the wind. He laughed whimsically. This girl, this angel, had his heart in a vice grip and he, for once, was ready to surrender to it.

She smiled and giggled, "Put me down!!!"

Dean, with a mischievous glint in his eye, said, "Yeah or what? You gonna smite me?"

She laughed and playfully hit him, "De-ean!"

"Alright, alright." Dean put her down but didn't let go. He held both hands around her waist and pulled her in tight to him. She hugged him back and buried her face in his shirt. Dean kissed the top of her head and rested his lips there. Her hair smelled like black cherry merlot.

"Dean." Cas whispered into his shirt. He could feel the warmth of her breath go through his shirt, giving him the slightest of goose bumps.

"Yeah?" Dean mumbled into her hair.

"What is your secret? I've told you mine, and frankly my whole families. Why did that man try to kill you and Bela yesterday?"