DEAN

DEAN

"Hey Deaner-Weiner. Mom told me to tell you to take me to the store." Charlie called through his closed door.

"Don't call me that!" Dean moaned and then sniggered, "Chuck." And opened his door.

Charlie feigned a gasp of shock, "How rude, Dean-o-mite."

"Looks like you are getting soft Chu-Chu. Better work on your name calling." Dean ruffled her hair, "Whaddaya need to go get?"

Charlie laughed maniacally, "MUHUHAHAHAHA WHAT EVER I WANT!" and flashed Dean the 50 bucks.

"Sonuvabitch, Your gonna share that sucker right?" Dean implored.

"Maybe. I'll give you a few bucks for a bottle of water. Filthy peasant." Charlie sarcastically said as they meandered downstairs.

"Hot damn. What did I ever do to you?" Dean acted offended as he threw on his leather jacket.

"You're my older brother. That's enough of a reason to torment you. It is called revenge for how you persecuted me!!" Charlie said in the most dramatic way possible.

Dean looked back on the things he'd done to Charlie, "Well there was that one time I put gum in your hair, and the one time I put a frog on your bed. But joke's on me in that case because you kept the frog in a cage. What was his name? Reginald?"

Charlie gave him a burdened sigh, "Rubeus, Like Hagrid for Harry Potter. Peasent."

Dean laughed as he got in the car and turned on the engine. The purr of his baby made his fingers tingle.

He and Charlie bantered all the way to the store.

"Alright," Dean said as they walked in the store, "What are we looking for?"

"Well I need two 2liters of Shasta orange. Mom needs her skittles. Probably the big bag for this situation. I'm thinking maybe a bag of chips or two and some movie theater candy. Garth'll want Twizzlers. And the boys will want anything sweet."

"Sounds good. I'll take the Candy you take chips and pop." Dean said and walked to the candy aisle. Maybe he'd get Cas something too. But he doesn't know what she likes. Do angels even eat? Of course they do he has seen her eat. But what if that was all pretense? Just so she looks normal. Add that on the list of things he wanted to ask her. He picked up the candy and met Charlie at the self-checkout. Charlie had everything she said she was gonna buy but she had one more thing in her hand.

"Who's the rose for?" Dean said nodding to the single white rose Charlie held in her hand.

"For Castiel, ya dumb butt. You didn't think any of us would let you go without SOMETHING to give her." Charlie shook her head fake disappointed.

Dean shoved her playfully, "Nerd."

"Jock" Charlie retorted in and equally playful manner.

***********AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH PART 70 ALREADY?!?! THANKS TO MY #MOTIVATIONSQUAD FOR BELIEVING IN ME!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU ALLLLL!!!! <3 <3 <3*****************