SAM

SAM

Sam and Dean were waiting for the Novaks. Well Dean was waiting for Gabe and Cassie while Sam was waiting with him. Sam knew Dean really liked Castiel but since Sam really never talked to her except for yesterday morning she was very wary, plus it'd only been like a day since they even met. Sam was prepared to tell Dean her thoughts on his new date when Sam saw her running into school like a bat out of hell. Dean must've saw her too and moved to the door to let her in. Sam swiveled her eyes back out the door's window and saw Gabe walking in. Sam organized herself against the wall so she looked nonchalant. Gabe walked in and didn't even look at Dean, but bee lined straight for her. Sam grabbed a section of her thigh length brown hair and nervously twisted it between her fingers.

"Hey-yo Samantha!" Gabe said waving at her. Sam felt all of her confidence rush back to her. She decided that the way to handle this situation was to flirt right at him.

"Hey Gabriel," She saw him smirk at the use of his full name, "I was wondering if you'd help me with a phone problem."

Gabe raised his eyebrows obviously not prepared for the question and responded, "Um, sure. I'm not really a techie but I might be able to help."

Sam pulled out her phone and handed it to him, "I seem to not be able to get calls or texts, because I was waiting all last night for one from you and it never came."

Gabe's brow furrowed for a fraction of a second then his eyes lit up with laughter.

"Did you just... D-did you just... holy shit... oh my god... breathe Gabe... breathe Gabe." Gabe said in third person between fits of laughter. She smiled and crossed her arms surely. Gabe calmed down and smiled, "You know Sammy, I thought you were just a brain and a hot bod, but you're funny too. It seems I've stumbled on to the full package."

Sam took her chance for an innuendo and took step closer to Gabe, "Seems I have too." She winked. Gabe's eyebrows shot up in surprise but quickly recovered to make his own witty innuendo-y retort, "Well sweetheart you should see it sometime." It was Sam's turn to double over as Gabe mocked a Bond villain accent.

"Speaking of Mr. Bond," Sam began, "How would you feel moving our date up a day? My mom, Ellen, wants me to go to this art auction with the family, but it is really really fancy and she told me I could bring a date. Would you be interested?" Gabe pondered the proposition for a moment, "Is there any chance of me getting lucky in the process?" Sam laughed and said, "A much better chance if you do go then if you don't." Gabe smiled and said, "Of course I'll go, it sounds horrible and tedious and I'd hate for you to go through that alone." Sam grabbed her hair again and started wrapping around her finger without thinking. Gabe smiled and walked toward Dean and Castiel.